Hawk Requested By @hothoneymoons

Disclaimer: Some Suggestive Material Ahead

"Oww!" you yell as your boyfriend Hawk kicks you while practicing karate.

For the last couple of months both of you have been practicing your karate in hopes that you would be able to win the All Valley Tournament.

After you were kicked you tried your hardest to find your focus again but your will power proved to be unsuccessful when Hawk swiftly swept your leg and pinned you to the ground as he seductively smirked at you.

You could feel your face getting hot as you looked at your hot boyfriend that was currently on top of you.

In one swift movement, this time you took control of the situation by pulling his head towards yours so that your lips would connect with fiery passion.

Every time that you kissed Hawk, it felt like there were lightening bolts going through your whole entire body.

He started to agressively kiss you from your lips to your neck which you knew would most likely leave a mark that you would have to cover up tomorrow.

You both just stayed there on the mat getting spicy until all of a sudden you heard a voice coming from the other side of the dojo.

"What are you doing in here?" Hawk's friend Miguel questions as he looks at the two of you with a disgusted look on his face.

Hawk just looks up at him for a second giving him the stink eye and then looks back down at you continuing what was started.

You could feel Miguel's presence there the whole rest of the time that you were making out with Hawk.

You didn't care though because the only thing that you could really think about was Hawk pressing his body on top of yours.

After about another five minutes Miguel starting to whine again which caused Sensei Lawrence to walk out of his office to see what was going on.

"Sensei Lawrence?" Miguel asked with a look of annoyance on his face.

Sensei Lawrence started to laugh at the scene that was unfolding and asked Miguel "What is it?"

Miguel pointed to you and Hawk that had just sat up.

Sensei Lawrence smirked and said to Miguel "You're just jealous that you have no one to do that with."

You and Hawk started to laugh at Sensei's joke as Miguel rolled his eyes and walked away.

Sensei walked away too and soon after, Hawk grabbed your hand and helped you up so that you could start practicing again for real this time.