Miguel Request By @duh_its_jem

Your P.O.V.

"Oh my god Y/n just shut up already!" Miguel hissed back at you as the two of you argued about the fact that you had just told him that you were dating Robby a member of Miyagi-Do.

"Why should I have to for gosh sakes you dated Sam and I never said a single word to you about how you shouldn't date her!" you screamed at him your eyes filling up with water quicker than they ever had before.

"You know what I don't care anymore have a nice life!" Miguel retorted as he walked out of your bedroom.

You grabbed your knees close to your chest and started to cry.

You didn't understand what the big deal was if you were dating a member or Miyagi-Do.

You loved being in Cobra Kai but you thought it was stupid that you couldn't be friends with people in other dojos just because you have a reputation to uphold.

And there was no way in heck that you would break up with Robby someone that was nicer to you than anyone else you had ever come in contact with.

But you did feel terrible to because Miguel was your best friend so you didn't want him to not be friends with you anymore.

You were going to have to choose who you wanted to keep in your life which is a situation that you never thought would occur.

Miguel's P.O.V.

When I ran out of Y/n's front door my head was overwhelmed with emotions.

I knew that I was being harsh to her earlier but I didn't think that it was good for her to date someone in our enemies dojo.

Robby could be using her just to get information about us and not care at all about Y/n.

After I sprinted as fast as I could out of Y/n's front door I ran straight to my friends at the Cobra Kai dojo.

As I made my way there though, I couldn't help but let a few tears slowly slip down my face.

Even if I hated her for the situation that she put herself in I still loved her.

As a best friend of course but also a little bit more than that.

The truth is I have been jealous about the fact that she is dating Robby instead of me.

I had tried to make it obvious for a while but when she was being oblivious and not catching on to anything that was happening I decided that I should just give up because it was obvious that she didn't like me in that way.

I pushed open the dojos door and saw all of my friends hanging out in one of the corners of the room.

"Hey guys." I said in a melancholy way.

"What's wrong man?" Hawk asked noticing immediantly the shift in my demeanor.

"Me and Y/n just had a giant fight and I told her that I never wanted to see her again." I said realizing how much of an asshole I was to her.

"You did not say that." Aisha commented looking at me while raising her eyebrow in shock.

"I did." I muttered softly feeling the guilt rise in my body.

"Please tell me that it at least for a good reason at least." Hawk chimed in.

"I was mad at her because she is dating Robby."

"Bruh really?" Hawk said giving me a look of disappointment.

"Why are you so upset about that?" Aisha asked me trying to put together the whole story.

I sat there for a second debating if I should just tell them about my jealousy.

"I did it because I really like Y/n and I was jealous that she was dating Robby instead of me."

My two friends looked at eachother with a look of shock on their faces and said in unison. "You like Y/n?"

I rolled my eyes at their reaction and nodded along still visably upset.

"Maybe if you go tell her why you were so upset she would let you back in her life." Hawk said trying to help me out.

At first I thought that it was a stupid idea but as I thought about it for a second I realized that it was probably the only oppurtunity that I had to get her back.

"Thank you!" I screamed as I ran back out the dojo and straight to Y/n's house again.

Your P.O.V.

You were too filled with sadness to get out of your bed after Miguel because you felt as if your heart was being torn out of your body.

That might be a little dramatic but it was exactly how you felt.

But before you were able to lay down all day and do nothing but sulk, you heard a small knock on the door.

Being the curious person that you are, you decided that you should probably go get it just in case it was something important.

But to your surprise when you opened the door the only person standing there was Miguel with his face stained with tears.

You didn't think that he was upset about this whole entire situation in that way so it truly shocked you to see him in that state.

"What do you want Miguel?" you asked with a slightly annoyed voice.

"I just needed to get something off my chest that might make you forgive me."

You thought about what you were going to say for a second but then you figured out that you should probably listen to him even if what he was going to say was stupid.

"Ok go for it." you said as you stood at your front door.

"The truth is Y/n the reason why I was so upset with you dating Robby is because I was jealous." he said in a way that you could tell was one-hundred percent genuine.

"Why would you be jealous." you fire back at him quickly wanting an answer.

"Because I really like you scratch that I love you and it has been hard for me to watch you and Robby's relationship get stronger as I sit on the sidelines."

He said as tears were streaming down his face.

You stood their in utter shock as to what he just said.

There was no way that he liked you that had to be a joke but then again he was too emotional for it to be a joke.

But for some reason you felt as if something had changed inside your mind, it was as if a switch was flicked and your heart began to flutter.

Before you could even think about the words that came out of your mouth you blurted out "I love you too Miguel."

His eyes scanned your face trying to see if you were joking with him but it seemed as if he knew you weren't lying.

Before you knew it you quickly pushed your lips towards his and started to kiss him with more passion than you had ever kissed anyone in your life.

After the two of you came out for air you realized that you were going to have to explain this to Robby.

It hurt you to come up with the decision that you were going to have to make but you knew who the best person for you was.

I hope that you liked this! I apologize for not updating very much lately I just have a lot going on in school right now.