Hawk

"Can I dye your hair for you?" I ask my boyfriend Hawk who is known for having brightly colored hair.

"Do you even know how to dye hair?" Hawk asked while smirking and raising an eyebrow.

"Of course I know how to dye hair it's easy." I remark as I pull out a blindfold that Hawk can wear while I do his hair so that the end result is a surprise.

Hawk looks directly at the blindfold and says in a calm voice "Fine fine fine, I'll let you dye my hair as long as you don't mess it up."

I laugh a little bit before saying "Don't worry it will be fine." and tying the blindfold on his head.

I decided that I wanted to dye his hair yellow which I knew he wouldn't get mad at due to the fact that it is one of the Cobra Kai colors.

When I was doing Hawks hair, I couldn't help but laugh at first because I had to rinse out all of the gel and stuff which meant that his hair was all floppy instead of being in its mohawk form.

As I dried off his hair I told him "You know you look really cute with your hair not in a mohawk right?"

He fiddled with his fingers for a second and said "You really think so?" in a soft sounding voice that he normally only used around me because he knew I wouldn't make fun of him.

"Yeah of course I do." I said as I grabbed the hair color and started to massage it through his hair until it was completely covered all of the way.

I rinsed it one more time in order to remove all of the excess dye in his hair before I got ready to take off his blindfold.

"Are you ready to see the final project?" I asked as I jumped up in down in excitement.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Hawk said as he laughed a little bit.

I untied the blindfold and I watched as Hawk's eyes looked at his new hair in the mirror.

"I love it babe." Hawk said as he pulled me into a hug and gently kissed the top of my head.

I looked at Hawk for a second while smiling as I said "See I told you I was good at dying hair."

"This is probably your first time doing this isn't it?" Hawk asked while smirking at me.

"Maybe." I said as I jumped into his lap and placed a multitude of kisses on his face.