Hawk Requested By @duh_its_jem

You hit the punching bag in the Cobra Kai dojo over and over again with every punch letting out some of the emotions that are going through your head.

Focusing on the  punching bag and nothing else, it caused you to not be able to hear the door of the dojo opening.

That was until you heard a voice say "Y/n? Are you ok?" which you immediently recognized to be your boyfriend Hawk.

"I'm just great." you angrily muttered at him causing him to be even more confused as to what is happening.

You felt more and more of your emotions build up inside yourself as Hawk stood there staring at you. Hawk being his persistent self asked you again "What is going on? You could tell me anything."

That was when you broke.

You sat down on the floor and held you head in your hands and started to cry.

Hawk immediently ran over to you as you said "My dad hit me again and then my mom cussed me out and then they came up with the brilliant idea of kicking me out of the house."

You were balling crying as you finished and Hawk did the only thing that he thought would help you and that was pulling you close to him and letting you rest your head on his legs as he gently played with your hair.

This was the side of Hawk that he only showed to you.

No one, not even Hawk had any idea that you were being abused physically, mentally, and emotionally by your parents to the point where you were being torn appart every single time that you came in contact with them.

"How long have they been hurting you?" Hawk calmly asked trying to put together the pieces.

You shakenly said "Two years." and then swallowed hard realizing how terrible that sounded out loud.

"Why didn't you come to me baby? I could have helped you." he sweetly said to you trying to be as calm as possible to ensure that he wouldn't make you feel any worse than you already did.

"I don't know to be honest I was terrified to tell anyone this because if my parents were to find out they would beat me to the point that I would never be able to move again."

You could have sworn that you started to see Hawk tear up in defeat due to the fact that he wasn't able to help you sooner.

"It's ok though, I'm fine and safe now."

He nodded at you and quickly wiped away the tears that were starting to form in the corners of his eyes.

"I'm sorry that that happened to you." He muttered out and you could hear how choked up he was when he let those words slip out of his mouth.

Hawk sat in the back of the dojo with you for a couple of hours to make extra sure that he wouldn't let you feel like there was no one there for you when you needed it.