Part 2 to @Wish-I-Were-Alice 's Request

You waited outside of your house for Hawk to pick you up so that the two of you could go on your date.

At 8:00 a car pulled in front of your house and the person unrolled their window so that you were able to notice that it was Hawk sitting in the driving seat.

"Hi Y/n, Hop in!" he said with a confident smile on his face.

You obliged and asked him "So what are we doing tonight?" as you pulled the seat belt over your body and buckled it.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go stargazing." he offered while smiling at you.

You sat there for a second in shock still not able to comprehend the fact that Hawk had a soft side.

"That sounds really nice," you say causing Hawk to look at you with a cute smile on his face.

In the middle of the drive Hawk gently placed a hand on your upper thigh causing you to get butterflies in your stomach.

Hawk pulled into a parking spot as a blush was still apparent on your face.

"Here we are." Hawk said as he hopped out the side of his car so that he could go grab a couple blankets for the two of you to sit on.

You stepped out of the car as well and walked over to where Hawk was lying down the blanket on the soft patch of grass that was in the middle of this lookout point.

"This is absolutely stunning." you say as you rest your head on Hawk's shoulder.

"Not as stunning as you." he says causing you to lift your head off of Hawk's shoulder.

Hawk turns his head towards yours and you do the same until the two of you lock eyes with eachother seeing the different stars that are being illuminated into both of your glossy eyes.

Hawk starts to lean in slowly and you began to reciprocate the motion until both of your lips collide in a surprisingly gentle way.

You couldn't believe how well the two of your lips moved in sync as if both of you were meant to be.

After a couple minutes of making out, both of you pulled away for air.

You couldn't help but have a massive grin on your face because this was the most perfect first kiss situation that you had only imagined in your dreams.

Hawk and you leaned all the way back until the two of you were laying on your backs looking at the stars that were gleaming in the night sky that looked as if they were painted on a black canvas.

"Thank you so much for tonight." you say as you turn your head so that you are looking at Hawk.

You could see a smile form on his lips and he turns his head towards you and responds by saying "Don't worry about it, this night has been amazing."

The two of you both blushed and continued to talk and laugh about anything and everything.

The more you got to know eachother, the more thankful you were that you had taken up Hawk's offer to go on a date.

I hope that you enjoyed this!