Johnny

"Johnny stop!" you yelled as your boyfriend Johnny playfully tickled you causing you to laugh hysterically.

"Why should I?" Johnny asked while raising one of his eyebrows and smiling sarcastically.

"Ok Ok, because you are the best boyfriend ever and I am so lucky that you are mine." You say in the middle of your laughing fit.

"I will take that as a correct answer." Johnny said while slowly getting up from on top of you.

But there was no way that you were going to let this slide so you being the confident person that you are, decided that you were going to get him back.

In one swift movement you used the karate skills that he had taught you in order to flip him onto the floor and straddle his body.

Johnny looked at you with wide eyes unable to believe that you just did that to him.

But to completely send him over the edge, you leaned down and started to kiss him on the lips softly at first but then more passionate as time went on.

You pulled away slowly as the two of you both maintained eye contact that entire time.

"W-Well damn." Johnny stuttered causing you laugh due to the fact that there were very few people that coupld make thee Johnny Lawrence stutter.

You let out a little laugh and got up off of him and headed to do what you were going to do before the whole tickle fight thing took place.