Miguel

You run down the street as quick as you can trying to escape a group of people from Miyagi-Do who were trying to jump you.

Even though you never trained in either one of the dojos they liked to take their anger out on you since you were dating Miguel who was a major part of the Cobra Kai dojo.

Grabbing your phone out of your pocket, you try to unlock it with your finger print as you continue to run as fast as your feet will carry you.

When you finally get it open, you find the contacts app and you look for your boyfriend Miguel's name and when you found it you quickly called it hoping that he could come and help you.

"What's up?" he asks non-chalantly as he answers your call.

You try to talk calmly but since you have been running for quite a long time you are unable to change your voice that significantly.

"The people from Miyagi-Do are trying to beat me please help." you say as your feet frantically hit the sidewalk.

"Where are you Y/n?" he asks with anger and worry prominantly in his voice.

Just as you turn the corner of the street that you are running on you see the red, black, and yellow sign that says Cobra Kai.

You quickly turn and run to the building and opened the door letting out a sigh of relief for that second.

"I'm in the dojo right now but I'm afraid they are still going to get me."

After waiting in the dojo for about twenty minutes, the door swings open and you could see Miguel coming through the door.

You jump up from where you were hiding in the corner of the room and wrap your arms around Miguel hugging him like there was no tomorrow.

In the middle of the hug he took his finger and lifted your head toward his, then slowly leaned down causing your lips to softly crash together.

You slowly pulled away after a little while and said "Thank you so much for coming to me." he smiled one of his cute and quirky smiles and responded to you by saying " It was no problem. I'm sorry that I didn't get there sooner."

You could see his eyes flash a little bit of guilt and you quickly said "Don't worry about it I'm safe now and that's all that matters."

He let out a sigh of relief and said "From now on everywhere that you go, I go too."

Miguel was never this clingy so you knew that he was genuine about the fact that he wanted to protect you.

You trusted him with your whole heart and from now on you knew that wherever you went, you would be safe and would not have to worry about anyone jumping you or anything like that.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this! Also remember to request different scenarios with the people in Cobra Kai/The Karate Kid movies by messaging me!