Miguel

After arguing with my Mom for what seemed like forever, I grabbed a couple of my things and sprinted out of my door as quickly as possible to my boyfriend Miguel's house. I couldn't take it anymore, my Mom would always critique every single thing that I did or she would call me not mature over and over again and to be completely honest it was not only physically draining but it was also mentally draining.

My legs moved quicker than they ever had before so I made it to Miguel's quickly which I was happy about. I longed to be in his arms and feel his calming embrace more than anything. Knocking on the door passionately yet semi-softly, I waited hoping that he would come to his door quick. The door swung open and Miguel stood in the doorway looking at me with a smile on his face.

Before saying anything, I jumped right on him and wrapped my legs around his waist, burying my head into the crook of his neck. The second that I got into his embrace I couldn't hold my emotions any longer, so I started to cry silently, letting out all of the different feelings that I had been experiencing.

Miguel gently wrapped his arms around me, not only to help me from falling down, but also to make sure that I was feeling loved. He placed kisses from the top of my head to my neck causing me to get butterflies in my stomach. I lifted my head slowly from the crook of his neck and looked into his eyes that seemed to have as much pain in them as mine did. He was absolutely the sweetest to me, I loved him more than anything and I promised myself that I would do anything and everything in my power to make sure that he knew.

"I love you so much Miguel." I told him as I placed one of my hands softly on his face. "I love you even more Y/n." Miguel responded, and the second that those words escaped his sweet lips, I placed my other hand on his face and leaned in so that the two of our lips could touch. He kissed me back immediately, and ran his hands through my hair gently making sure to not pull my hair. He flipped my body onto the couch so that he could be on top of me. The two of us started to kiss even more passionately, with our lips dancing in sync with eachother.

After around ten minutes, the two of us pulled away and Miguel stayed on top of me looking at me directly in the eyes. "Feeling better?" Miguel asked with a smirk on his face that I had been accustomed to throughout our relationship. "Much." I responded lifting my head up so that our lips could be connected again, numbing the previous emotions that I had.