Miguel Christmas Request For @_Honey_Bea_

Miguel, Hawk, Aisha, and me we all walking to the Cobra Kai dojo as we all were talking about what we wanted for Christmas and stuff like that.

We were walking in pairs of two and two so as we were walking Aisha made me slow down and fall back with her so she could tell me something.

She smiled at me before whispering to me "Are you going to tell Miguel how you feel as part of his Christmas present." with a giant smirk on her face.

I looked at her like she was absolutely insane because she out of all people knew how terrible I was at speaking my feelings in a romantic sort of way.

"Of course I'm not going to do that." I whisper yell to her.

"Ok then have it your way." Aisha said and when she said that Hawk turned around and gave a thumbs up.

I was so confused like how the freaking frack did Hawk hear anything that we were just saying but I just continued to walk to the dojo without thinking too much about it.

When we got to the dojo there were a few Christmas decorations inside but there wasn't really anything.

Before practice started, Aisha and Hawk told me and Miguel to go and grab a couple of things for practice today.

I didn't think much of that because we normally were the ones that had to set everything up since we were the group of people that Sensei trusted the most.

We grabbed what we needed and went to walk out of the room with the stuff that we needed.

We set everything down and walked over to Hawk and Aisha who were standing on the other side of the room.

But when the two of made it to where they were standing they ran away quickly leaving the two of us right where they orignally were.

Me and Miguel just looked at them like what the actual heck is going on.

Both Aisha and Hawk raised their arm and pointed to something that was above us.

At first I was confused but when I looked up I saw a piece of mistletoe taped to the ceiling.

Gosh darn it, I do have to say my friends are pretty good at this kind of thing but then I realized that I would have to kiss Miguel.

I didn't even know if he liked me or not yet.

"So uh we don't have to do this if you don't want to." I said awkwardly playing with my hands to try to combat the nervousness that was rising inside of me.

"Actually Y/n I want to do this." Miguel said shooting a small smile my way.

The two of us just stood their for a second before slowly the two of us leaned into eachother all the way until our lips came into contact with eachother.

I had never kissed anyone before, but when I kissed Miguel it felt absolutely and utterly perfect.

Our lips moved together in perfect sync together as we stood under the mistletoe.

In the middle of our kiss I couldn't help but smile a little bit, and I could feel Miguel do the same.

After we needed to break for air, we looked around at the dojo filled with people that were all staring at us with their jaws dropped.

I couldn't speak for Miguel but at this moment, I was filled with awkwardness until all of a sudden everyone started to clap and cheer.

Me and Miguel turned to look at eachother again and before I could say anything, Miguel asked me "Would you like to be my girl?"

I nodded and said "Of course!"

I cannot express how happy I am that Aisha and Hawk set us up, like I owe them big time right now.

I hope that you like this @_Honey_Bea_!