Request by @duh_its_jem

Warning: There is some bad language in here.

In the middle of the school year, your Mom got a job that made you have to move across the country.

Currently, you were about to start your first day at your new high school which made you extremely anxious because you didn't know how people would treat you on the first day.

You pulled open the doors of high school and hurried in getting ready to locate where your first period class was.

There were so many different students that crowded the halls all seperated into small clicks of people.

As you walked by this group of girls though, you heard a voice say "Where do you think you are going new girl?" which caused you to spin around and lock eyes with some bitchy looking girl.

"Great" you mumbled to yourself not thrilled about the fact that you had only arrived minutes ago and somebody already wanted to mess with you.

"Class, where else would I be going?" you snapped back causing the group of people that were standing across the hallway from you to turn their heads in order to see what was going down.

The girl rolled her eyes at you in disbelief which caused you to understand that nobody probably talks back to her like that.

"Who do you think you are talking too?" the girl asked while playing with a strand of her hair.

"Some bitch that's standing in front of me." you said while giving her a fake smile

The group of people leaning against the lockers on the other side of the hallway all started to laugh because this was quite amusing to watch.

The girl who was obviously pissed raised her hand about to hit you but before she had the chance, you grabbed her arm and flipped her on the ground causing her to yelp out in pain.

You started to walk away until all of a sudden the group of teens that were standing by the lockers caught up to you.

A guy with a mohawk stepped in front of you and said "That was one of the most badass things I have ever seen someone do." while smiling at you.

"I'm glad you liked it." you said while starting to walk to your next class again.

The boy started to walk with you again and introduced himself by saying "I'm Hawk." in a confident sounding voice.

"I'm Y/n." You say as you smirk at him a little bit.

Right before Hawk let you walk to your next class he said "If you want some friends around here to hang out with my friends and I would be down to hang with you." while handing you a piece of paper with what you assumed was his number on it.

"Ok thank you!" you say as you open the door to your first period class.

Let's just say that this first day of school wasn't as bad as you thought it would have been.