Hawk

As your walking to the dojo after school with your boyfriend Hawk you felt like something was off.

There was nothing wrong that you could see and apparently Hawk didn't feel like anything was wrong because he would have put his guard up and gone all protective mode.

But this was one of those gut feelings that you can't ignore no matter how hard you try.

"I think somethings wrong." you say as you turn to Hawk with a worried expression on your face.

"Why would you think that?" he asked you in a confused manner.

"I don't know why I just feel like something bad is going to happen."

He squeezed your hand that he was holding and told you "Nothing is going to go wrong when I am here ok? So you don't have to worry."

You nodded along feeling a little bit better yet you still couldn't completely knock away that gut feeling.

The next fifteen minutes went by and nothing happened until all of a sudden both you and Hawk heard something from behind you.

You both quickly turned your heads around trying to see if there was anyone following you.

Neither one of you saw anyone but this time both you and Hawk had a bad feeling. "Come on babe." he whispered to you and made you start to run with him so that you could get to the dojo quicker and avoid whatever bad was going to happen.

All of a sudden though you heard a noise again but this time when you tried to turn your head around to see what was happening, your face met the fist of one of the attackers.

The force of the hit sent you to the ground causing a you to become unconsious.

Little did you know that it was a group of teens from Miyagi-Do that decided to attack you.

Hawk fought viciously against the different attackers making sure that you would not get hit or kicked again.

The fight went on for quite some time until Hawk finally was able to finish off the last couple of people.

After he finished off the people he lifted you up and sprinted with your body as fast as his feet could carry him all the way to the Cobra Kai dojo.

He was filled with an  emotion rather than just anger, he was filled with worry and fear. He was afraid that you were seriously hurt which caused him to panic about how he would not be able to survive a day without you in his life.

You were the one thing that kept him sane and controlled him.

He pushed his way through the doors of the Cobra Kai dojo and set you on the mat in while the people that were inside the dojo stood there and watched.

"Please wake up, come on wake up." he said frantically as he tried his hardest to wake you up from your unconscienceness that had taken over your body.

But after a couple of minutes your eyes slowly started to open and you woke up. "What happened?" you ask and Hawk smirks at you as he pulled you into a hug.

"Don't you ever do anything like that again ok Y/n."

You shook your head and the two of you just sat there on the mat holding eachother tightly making sure that nothing else would ever happen to either one of you again.

I hope that you guys liked this one!