Johnny Part 2

After going to Julliard for the past four years you had very good luck booking gigs and stuff like that to the point that more and more people were starting to know who you were.

Most of your dreams were coming true except one.

Johnny and you over the past couple of years had continued to talk some but the two of you were more apart than you had ever been.

You had so much guilt in yourself that you didn't put more effort in keeping Johnny and it made you feel even worse that you had no clue what he was doing now.

For gosh sakes he could be dating some other girl at this point and you would have had no clue.

But you tried to not think about that because you prayed every single night that he would wait for you like he promised.

The day that you were able to run into his arms would be the day that you could finally collect the pieces of your heart and put them back together in a way that is even stronger than it was before.

Standing in your dressing room that was provided for you to get ready in, you warmed up your voice in such so that you could give one of the best performances in your life.

Oh yeah, that's the other thing, you were performing in Los Angeles which meant that you were closer to where both you and Johnny used to live.

But you tried to not think about that because you had to make sure that your brain was not clouded by these thoughts.

Someone knocked on the dressing room door that you were in and they said "Your on in five minutes."

You looked at yourself in the large mirror that was in the room and made sure that not only your outfit was perfect but also your hair and makeup.

"You got this" you said to yourself as you walked to the dressing room door and pushed it open revealing yourself to the different stage crew that was walking down the halls trying to get the last couple of things set up.

The stage that you were performing on was bigger than any of the stages that you had previously played on which was kind of intimidating.

But when you walked out onto the stage that was still dark you could see in the audience that there was tons of fans wearing different merchandise with not only your face on it but also the names of some of your original songs that you had created and put in your first album.

Then it was go time.

You walked to the center of the stage and grabbed the microphone that was a yellow color to match the yellow shirt that you had on.

You turned and looked to the band of people that were going to play your background music.

They all gave you a thumbs up and then the lights slowly turned on revealing the confident performer on stage that you had always hoped to be.

The band started up the music and you started to sing without missing a single note.

You looked around the audience while smiling at all of your fans that were jumping up and down while smiling at you.

But when you were scanning the audience, you locked with someone that you never in a million years had expected to see at the concert.

Your boyfriend Johnny.

Even though the years had gone by he didn't look any different  then he did when he left.

He still had the same beautiful blue eyes that seemed as if they were made of crystals and his hair was still a golden blonde color that shined bright as the different stage lights would hit it.

After being in shock for most of the concert you tried to shake yourself out of the shock that you were in and started to perform like you were doing before.

Actually no, you started to give an even better performance than how you started because you wanted to show Johnny that leaving him to go to New York for those last couple of years was worth every minute that you had to be apart.

The song that you were currently singing ended and all of a sudden you realized that the next song that you were set to sing was the one that you wrote about Johnny.

It was the last song of the concert so you knew that it had to be even more special than you imagined it to be.

You hoped that he would know it was about him when you started to sing it.

You performed differently during this song because you decided that it was best to just stand still and sing the song as you locked eyes with Johnny the whole time.

He was smiling and you knew in your heart that he knew the song was made for him.

The crowd started to notice who you were looking at and quickly they started to push him through the crowd closer and closer to you until he made it to the edge of the stage that you were standing on.

You reached and grabbed his hand while pulling him up to stand there with you.

What was amazing was not only the fact that you were there with Johnny, but the fact that throughout this whole scene that was taking place you kept singing and did not mess up even once.

When he was on the stage with you still continued to hold on to his hand while you song and both of you had the brightest smiles on your faces.

This was the best concert that you had ever given because you knew that Johnny was proud of the woman that you had become.

When Johnny's song was over you just stood there for a second before you pulled the collar of his shirt in order for you to bring him closer to you.

After doing so, you passionately kissed him on the lips to make up for all of the years that you were unable to kiss or hug him.

He kissed back matching the amount of passion that you had and at that moment you knew that he had waited for you all for all of those years.

The audience was so excited by what was unfolding in front of them that you could hear the loud cheers and claps that were errupting from them.

Both of you pulled away for a second in awe confused yet excited about what had just happened.

"I love you so much." you told him as you pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you too Y/n you are absolutely stunning, I'm so proud of you."

I actually really liked the way that this turned out! Thank you @BlazeMP for suggesting this, I hope that you like this!