Chapter 21: His For The Taking

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter is for mature readers only.
This chapter is very dark and has fictional scenes that may be upsetting to some readers.
Read at your own risk.

Evelyn

"Liam, please don't," I begged tears forming in the corners of my eyes, rushing to join the ones that had already fallen down my cheek as he bent down and bit my neck, hard. I cried out in pain.

"Mine," he said filled with anger, eyes blazing up at me, turning darker the longer I looked at them.

He roughly jerked my body up, keeping it tight against his, even with my thrashing and snapped my bra from my body in one sweeping motion before slamming me back down into the table. The pain in my head leaving dark spots in my eyes momentarily before Liam's face took their place, encapsulating my view so all I saw was him.

He clicked his tongue at me as he wiped tears away with his thumb, as he caressed my face.

"I warned you darling, and now it's gotten past the point that I can control," he said calmly. "But you are mine, and what I do with you is my choice, no longer yours. When you realize that, things will be much easier for you," he continue yanking my hair back to turn my bare neck to him.

"Please, please stop. I promise I'll be good. I'll be your little doll, please," I choked out, saying anything to his attack, my sobs racking through my body.

"Too late," he replied biting down hard on the other side of my neck, making sure it was hard enough to leave welting bruises, making sure to mark me as his.

"Mine," he repeated, his eyes turning darker by the second.

His fingers danced up my thigh and grazed over the mound of my sex, causing a small whimper to escape me.

His mouth moved lower, maintaining his grip on me even as I thrashed about. His lips connected with my breast, latching on to my nipple, sucking it into his mouth before biting it so hard I felt the skin would break.

"Mine," his throaty lusting voice told me. His eyes pools of black night sky, no stars to light its way, only endless night with no hope to be seen.

His hand caressed my side, moving against the curve of my ribs, down the farthest part of my abdomen, and over my hips until it squeezed my bare ass. Finger nails dug into it, biting into the flesh there.

He wedged himself further between my legs, spreading them out farther, exposing myself to his hungry eyes.

"Abby," he called out, making my heart drop deep into my stomach as the doors swung open and she stepped in carrying thick brown rope.

Embarrassment at my exposure came over me, but soon was replaced by fear when I spotted the rope.

She looked down at me with disgust as she twirl the rope in her hands.

"Tie her to the legs of the table," Liam demanded.

Abby obeyed, yanking my ankle towards her and thing a tight loop around my ankle before securing another loop to the leg of the table.

"Please Abby," I begged. "Don't let him do this to me," I cried out to her as she repeated the process with my opposite ankle.