Chapter 33: Surviving

Liam

She was different. I could sense it even from the movement of her steps that the basement had made a difference. She was docile, a little skittish, but compliant.

I brought her into my room and then further into the bathroom and drew a bath her, to wash the filth and smell off her.

She stood still eyes gazing at the stream of water cascading down from the faucet. She didn't move. She didn't even blink. She only moved, a slight flinch, when I gently grabbed her hand.

"Let's clean you up, okay," I said to her as I pulled off her clothes, not waiting for her to respond.

I eyed her naked body with concern. She had definitely lost weight, that was a small problem , but she'd get back to her perfect figure in no time.

I led her to the tub and held her hand as she got into it and sank down beneath the water and bubbles.

She didn't vocalize it, but I could see the slight release in her shoulders, the tightness in her jaw lessen a tad, her body relax.

I grabbed a hand towel and dipped it in the suds. I began to gently rub it along her body and she let me with no objections.

"I missed you," I told her as I washed her letting the towel glide over her soft, but now paling skin. It was the truth. I had missed her. I had been conflicted for some time, but deep down I knew I couldn't kill her. She was too special to me. There was just something about her.

She didn't reply. I didn't think she would and though this angered me, I let it be. Maybe she was scared or just lost at the moment from her time in solitude, but tomorrow was a new day. A new chance for her to finally express her love to me the way that she should.

"Lean back," I ordered and she did without question. I let her hair soak in the water for a moment before beginning to wash it. I love her hair. So long, soft, and beautiful. I shampooed and conditioned it and washed her body once more, making sure to touch every inch of her tantalizing flesh before taking her hand and pulling her up and out of the tub.

I felt my manhood throb and the sight of her. I wanted her bad. I had for days, but tonight was not the night for this. Tonight, I would let her rest.

I wrapped her in a plush white towel and then worked another through her hair, drying it as much as I could before leading her back into the bedroom and placing her on my bed.

"Tonight, you will sleep beside me my love," I told her and stripped the towel from her body.

I pulled the silk and lace lavender sleeping shorts up her body, my fingers lingering on her bottom a moment before placing a matching tank top on her.

She looked gorgeous. She always did. She could be dolled up or wet and out of the tub and it pulled the same reaction from me.

I let my hand cup her face and she leaned into it setting my heart to beat erratically with joy. I rubbed my thumb along her check and then pulled her lower lip down before telling her, "You are so beautiful, Evie."

"Thank you," she timidly replied causing a smile on my face to widen.

"Let's get to bed sweetheart, tomorrow is a brand new day and I can't wait to share it with you," I told her before getting into bed with her and wrapping my arms around her. I had never felt more at peace.

I wake in the morning before her and am in awe of the perfection of her face. Such delicate features, so beautiful and perfect.

I want her now and I need to know if the basement truly worked it's magic.

I climb on top her and pull her shorts down and off her body.

She stirs slightly as I do this l, but doesn't wake up.

I grown at the site of her semi-naked body and part her legs with my knees.

I let a finger run over her slit and push in and out of her a few times before arranging myself at her entrance. I rub up and down her a few times before plunging into her, stretching her with all I have to give and I feel at peace for the first time in nearly a month.

Her eyes snap open and I wait for her to fight me, still rock hard inside her, but she doesn't. She lays there looking at me hands flat at her sides.

When I moved down to place my lips on hers she kissed me back and I can barely hold my excitement. I pummel in and out of her as I kiss her over and over again, reveling in the feeling of her lips moving against mine. Before I know it, I am lost in the Excitement of it all and cum deep within her.

Things will be perfect now. They will be the way they were meant to be.

Evelyn

I have never felt more dead inside. I am a hollow shell of the woman I just was. It is like I am a stranger staring from the outside at another creature inhabiting my body. Following commands and being the obedient dutiful doll. Who I am is buried so deep at this point that whenever I have a spark or a thought of who I used to be, like now I have to pinch myself and bring my mind back to the basement and then I am back to being the perfect little doll that Liam has always wanted and adored.

This first week, from the basement has been a challenge. The lights hurt my eyes and give me a constant headache. When I try to eat, I barely can before nausea consumes me. I can't sleep more than an hour or two without waking up filled with fear, but Liam has been understanding to a point.

He's made me sleep beside him through this past week making sure to use my body each night while I just lay there unresponsive, but tonight is the first night he is going to spend with another doll and I am thankful for it. I feel so sick. Sicker than I have the past few days. When I was cleaning Liam's office, per his request, I had to rush out just to throw up. He had followed me out, and I could see concern written in the lines of his face.

"Evie, are you not feeling well," he asked me his a voice a mix between concern and frustration.

I quickly wiped my mouth and stood up. "I'm so sorry Lim, I think I ate too much at lunch. My body is still adjusting back to three meals. I am sorry. Please forgive me," I begged remembering how a few days prior when I hadn't been able to finish my breakfast he had smacked me and yelled at me for wasting food. I had forced myself to eat the rest of what was given to me ever since.

He walked over to me and felt my forehead. "You are a bit warm," he said and then began to rub my cheek. "I'm feeling generous today. You've been so good to me lately. So attentive. I am going to send you to your room to rest. If you are sick I don't want you getting me or the other girls sick. So go rest sweetheart. Come down at dinner and I'll check you again then, okay."

"Yes Liam," I say and peck him on the cheek, an action I know he loves and that has become engrained in me to do every time I leave him since the basement.

The will to live has left me, but left the will to survive in its place.

Yay! An update. Sorry it took a bit longer. I'm just not in a great place mentally at the moment. I don't want to give false promises of when I'll update again, but I will try to when I can.

What did you think of this chapter?

Remember to vote, comment, and share!