Chapter 3: Minor Surgery

Liam

Her head bounced softly to the music in the background. Her mouth moving softly singing along with the words in the background. Her hand was closed around her phone, such a a habit these days of so many people to have their phones glued to them. I tried to not let that bother me a I looked on at her. I couldn't help but smile at her. Perfect was all I could think when it came to her. So many people throw around the word, and me being in my line of work always had people striving for perfection, but she truly embodied it. She was like a perfect doll. I had never felt the desire that I did with her with anyone else, not even the other girls that I had taken to be my dolls.

Her voice grew quieter and I could tell the alcohol and drugs were really beginning to take effect. I could easily just take her now, but I wanted to make her love me before we went home. All of a sudden her phone buzzed softly in her hand. She didn't even notice, but I took a glance at it expecting to see some sort of a how's it going text from her roommate, but I was met with the name Jackson and words that I was unable to see from the distance. My hands gripped onto the steering wheel hard turning my knuckles white. Who was Jackson? The previous evening, I had scoured her social media accounts for any information I could get on her and Jackson was not a name I came across. We neared the apartment complex and I let it leave my mind for a moment to focus on the more pressing matter at hand.

We pulled into the parking garage of my apartment building and into a spot near the elevator.

I hurriedly walked over to her side and helped her out. She was unsteady on her feet and I had to wrap my arm around her to keep her upright. We got into the elevator and I entered in my code for my floor, seconds later the doors closed.

"I think I drank too much, I'm so sorry. This is so embarrassing," she said as her head rested on my shoulder, eyes half open. The close contact to her body to mine made my whole body feel instantly calm and filled with love.

"Don't worry, it's okay," I reply pushing her perfect darn silky hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear, causing her to look up at me.

Though her eyes were glassy and confused, beyond that I saw a hint of what I was searching for, desire. I could tell that somewhere deep inside she wanted me as much as I wanted her. And in that moment as we were staring at each other it seemed her face began to move in slow motion towards mine and before our lips could meet the elevator dinged that we had reached my floor.

She pulled away from me then and I felt the slightest bit of frustration at it.

She stumbled  out into the opening of my entryway and stared at the floor length glass windows that lay in front of her. The lights of city twinkling down below in the dark night sky.

I placed my keys in the dish next to the entryway causing her to startle and turn back to look at me.

She wandered in further and took in the apartment. It was grand and lavish, but it was not home, she was not ready yet for our soon to be home.

She wandered out further and over to the glass to look our. She placed her forehead on it and eventually began closing her eyes.

"Hey," I said placing my hand on the back of her head and rubbing it softly. She looked up at me and smiled softly. "Let's go lay down, okay?"

She looked up at me with hooded eyes and nodded okay. She tried to take a step forward and her wobbly feet caused her to fall into me.

"I'm so sorry," she mumbled laying her head on my shoulder and her eyes fully closing. She was out.

I gently kissed her forehead, wishing it was more. I repositioned her body and placed my arm beneath her legs and swung her up into my arms.

She was so light in my arms. Her body warm against mine. All I wanted to do was stay like this forever, but I had work to do.

I carried her over to the kitchen island and laid her atop the white glittering quartz.

Her body flinched at the cold hard surface, but she remained asleep.

I reached down and pulled of her blue heels and let them drop to the ground. Her ankles had the slightest red irritated skin from them, which worked perfect for my plan.

I left her there and wandered into my office and to the chocolate brown desk that sat in front of a wall lined with bookshelves filled with books.

I took my desk key from my pocket and unlocked the bottom draw. I took out the small medical kit that I had packaged the day I had met her. I walked back out into the kitchen and to her beautiful still body laying before me.

I walked to the sink adjacent to her and thoroughly scrubbed my hands for the minor "surgery" I was about to perform. After I finished I walked back around to where her feet lay at the edge of the countertop.

I let my hand caress the exposed skin of her left leg and follow it down to her ankle. I tilted her ankle to get a better look at it before moving to her right and see that one was more irritated and would work better for my plan.

I unzipped the kit and withdrew a scalpel and gauze with antiseptic. I titled the vial and let it soak through the gauze before rubbing it across her ankle.

I titled her leg until it was in the perfect position for me and I brought m scalpel to it. I looked up at her calm serene face once more. "It's for your own safety Evie," I told her unconscious form before I slid the scalpel slowly and precisely across the back of her ankle, really focusing on the depth I needed to insert her tracking device.

Her blood dripped onto the countertop staining it with its crimson huh. I placed a bit of gauze on her ankle to stop the onset of blood coming from it and pulled the tiny tracker device out with my free hand.

"This is all for the best Evie," I said as I slid it into the small incision. Once it was securely in, I grabbed the medical grade glue, knowing that stitches would leave evidence of what I had done and pushed the incision closed with my fingers before putting the glue perfectly over the wound. I grabbed a bandage from the kit and placed it on there for good measure, knowing I would remove it before she woke up the next morning.

I throughly washed my hands once more before taking out my phone to ensure the device was working. I unlocked my phone and opened up the app hidden in the background, typed in the code, and found a dot blinking red with Evie blinking above it.

My heart filled with a sudden ease of stillness, knowing that wherever my perfect doll went I would be able to find her.

I pushed my phone back into my pocket and lifted Evie's perfect limo body off the counter and carried her off into my bedroom.

Off to the bedroom! Oh no! Do you think Liam will continue to be a stand-up guy or will Liam's dark side come out?! Read the next chapter to find out.

Remember to vote, comment, and share! I love your support!