Chapter 8: An Unforgetable Night

**Warning! Steaminess ahead! Mature Readers Only!**

His body pressed firmly against mine. I could feel every defined muscle beneath his shirt. Can't wait to see how much better it looks once this shirt is gone, my mind thought devilishly as the corner of my lip perked up at the very unlike me thought.

Suddenly, I was lifted into the air. Liam's hands were underneath my ass, supporting the full weight of me, as if I weighed nothing.

My back contacted with the cool glass of the floor to ceiling window. He gently dropped me so that my feet made contact with the hard wood floor. The coolness of the window and floor were almost enough to shock me from what I was doing until he pulled off his black V-neck shirt.

His hard chiseled chest held lit hair, perfectly maintained. My eyes wandered lower to perfectly define abs and a v shape that disappeared beneath his pants.

I bit my lip, which caused him to smirk. He grabbed back onto me then, hand weaving its way through my hair and began to kiss my neck. He bit my ear lobe them, and a small moan escaped my throat. He chuckled into my neck and did it once more, pulling it softly between his teeth as his hand wormed it's way underneath and up my shirt till it cupped they fabric of my bra. 

My breathing intensified. Was I doing the right thing, anxiety started to set in.

His lips made contact with me once more, cause my thoughts to disappear instantly.

His hand toyed with the hem of my shirt for a few moments before he grabbed onto my arms and placed them above my head and against the window.

I obeyed, and with  one swift movement he pulled it off my body and threw it to the floor.

Liam looked me up and down, biting his lips as he did. "Doll, you look amazing. You are so gorgeous Evie," he said and lifted me up once more, squeezing my ass as he did and sliding his tongue into my mouth. He was the most amazing kisser.

He carried me to the bedroom and dropped me on his bed. I fell with a quiet thump onto the royal blue comforter.

Liam looked me up and down on my bed. He had me right where I wanted me and this was right where I wanted to be too.

Liam climbed onto the bed and straddled me, his knees on either side of my hips.

He knelt his head down and pressed a kiss to my hips and started traveling up towards my chest. I thanked the lords at be for wearing a sexy black lacy bra tonight!

He placed kisses on the fabric of my bra before kissing the top part of my breast that escaped the cup.

He pulled me up into a seated position and released the clasp of my bra while planting kisses along the line of my jaw and to my lips.
He pulled the bra from me and with one hand threw it to the floor while the other hand to cup my breast, I panted from the intensity of his touch that met with the anxiety pouring out of me.

He moved away from me slightly and looked at me. "Perfect," he uttered and stood up at the end of the bed to remove his belt.

I started in awe as he ripped it from the loop holes and undid his bottom and zipper. He slide down his pants until he was in nothing but his black boxers, a large erection barely hiding beneath them.

I felt my body heat up. My lower regions grew wet with desire as he climbed back onto the bed and kissed me.

He kissed down my neck and to my chest. He cupped on breast in one hand as his mouth came upon my other and placed his mouth tenderly around my nipple and sucked.