FC: 31

At the funeral

Everyone was there, including Sophia, Emma, Bella, and Avery's families. As they buried the caskets six feet underground. 

Everyone left flowers as the funeral was done. Natalie and Amari looked towards the four families, grieving.

" I just never understand why they committed suicide." Bella's mother cried. Natalie and Jake were triggered by it. You could tell it was fake tears.

" Isn't this what you guys always wanted?" Natalie spoke. Bella's family looked at her in complete shock." Excuse me?! Who  the hell are you to talk to us like that?!" Bella's mother asked.

" The person who actually cared about your daughter who you've abused for years. You don't care how Bella feels. You don't know what she's gone through under both of you. Have you ever wondered why they ran away?! Because of you. You treated her like she's your slave. You won the trial because you paid the judge. You got what you wanted." Jake said.

" How did you know we paid the Judge? You're just a child. You don't know anything." Bella's father said." See?! That's the point, you adults always underestimate us... but mostly... you're underestimating us Harpers... We hired a private investigator, the best one. We have proof right in our hands." Natalie said showing a folder with their names on it.

" You're paying for what you did. See you behind the bars." Natalie spoke, a smirk on her face. Bella's father was about to hit her when Avery stopped him.

" If you hit her, that's another file going against you. It's called Assault. Educate yourself." Avery said before grabbing Natalie's hand.

" Let's go Nat." Avery said before they left. Everyone's eyes were on them as they left.

The next day, The Harpers placed the file and the proof of the Klassen's bribing the Judge during the trial against them. They were immediately put into jail.

Oh how satisfying it was to watch them being dragged to jail. Natalie and Jake smiled, finally finding peace for Bella.

It was an interesting week. As Natalie, Jake, Amari, Avery, Max, Liv, Liam, Cassie, and Oliver sat around the table at lunch, when Sofie and Brooke came towards their table holding a newspaper.

" Sorry to interrupt but we have to give this to you." Brooke said then handed them the newspaper.

Everyone was confused then they all looked at the article.

Quinton News: Let's talk about Gone forever

As everyone might probably know, Last week, we had lost 4 soldiers battling war against depression. Emma, Sophia, Bella, and Avery G. Who knew running away was still not the answer with their depression. A reminder, suicide isn't always the answer. They were the sweetest.

And another topic, speaking of Gone for good. Talk about Elizabeth Harper aka Elise who went missing two years ago, week before graduation. Mystery till this day. Sadly the case hasn't been solved by anyone. Is she dead? Did she ran away? Will she ever come back? Who knows? All that we know, she's gone.

After reading, the group were mad about it." This is so messed up." Oliver said." Oliver, calm down-" Cassie was cut off." Cassie, did you read the article?! How could they write things like this?" Oliver asked.

" Who wrote this?" Liv and Liam asked confused." There's no questions to that. We know exactly who." Max said looking over to the Elites.

" Jaycee already gave the news papers to everyone, she told us not to give this to you but we couldn't help." Sofie said." No. You did the right thing." Avery said.