FC: 70

A couple of months later. October 1.

" If people want to know the real me. The documentary will include my family and friends' stories as well."

Natalie smiled to the camera.

" Hi... I'm Tate McRae... And you're watching False Confidence... My life documentary." Natalie said.

" I've been hiding my true identity from my fans... And I've thought, in a way to express my true self, I decided to make this documentary."

" Everyone knew me as Tate McRae. Dancer... Singer... Song writer... And maybe a producer."
She chuckled.

" My real name is Natalie Nicole Menendez Harper. That's my legal name. But my family's real surname is Luciano.... As in Lucky Luciano. I'm gonna discuss that later." Natalie said as the screen showed Natalie's picture from when she was little with her family.

Video:
" Natalie. The singer of the family." Lorenzo says behind the camera filming a 2 years old Natalie singing karaoke in their living room.

" Go Nat!" Avery and her brothers cheered. Natalie laughed letting of the mic and jumping up to Elio's arms.

" I was very close to my siblings. I love them with all my heart. We have a strong bond that sort of separate us to other siblings. We never fight or argue." Natalie said.

" We like to tease each other a lot. Sometimes it's weird to think we even cuddle and kiss each other's foreheads, heads, and cheeks."

" At some point, my brothers and I have been separated. When we moved to West Brook, my brothers decided to stay in California. It was very petty of me and my sisters to be mad at them. Extremely petty to be exact." She laughed.

" A fun fact about me and my siblings. We're born on different states. It sounds weird but it's true.
My parents traveled a lot because of our family business. So we never really had a permanent home."

" Alex was born in Corrales, New Mexico. Elio was born in Plantation, Florida. Nick was born in LA, California."

" And you all know Kaycee. Or my family calls as Avery. She's also born in LA, California. While me on the other hand... I was born in Alberta, Canada. And then lastly, our youngest sister Brynn. Calling her as Elise. Cause that is her real name. She was born in Queen Creek, Arizona." Natalie said.

" Dad. Dad. Show Elise." Natalie said getting down from Elio, and running up to her dad.

" Ok, Ok. Calm down." Lorenzo laughed as Natalie drags her dad to her mom, carrying a 1 year old Elise.

" Eli, say hi." Natalie said hugging her sister who was clueless." Isn't she the cutest?" Natalie asked her dad who chuckled.

" Yes she is. She's cute like you." Lorenzo said filming Natalie playing with Elise, soon joined by Avery and her brothers.

" Now everyone would be wondering why I talk like I know everything and how active I am... I was born with Hyperactive disorder. I was diagnosed with it at the age of 6... The teachers told my parents about seeing a psychiatrist because I was super active and hardly focus on everything."

" You could say I wasn't a normal child... After seeing the psychiatrist, they've tested my IQ and turns out..
I was as smart as William James Sidis."

" If you look him up, he's one of the people with highest IQ to be recorded."

" I can speak at the age of 1... I could read everything at the age of 2... I've thought everyone is like me at my age that time. I was the only one."