FC: 34

Later that day, After school." Cassie, are you coming with us at S&N?" Liv asked as they walk out the school with the Harpers and the group as Cassie was on her phone texting someone then looking over at the Harpers.

" Excuse me for a second." Elise said as her phone ringed, so she walked away from the group and went somewhere private." Uhm, sorry I can't." Cassie said.

" Why not?" Oliver asked." Grandpa said I can't. Maybe next time." Cassie said looking at the parking lot where Andrei was already waiting.

" Andrei's here. I got to go... See you guys tomorrow." Cassie said giving Oliver a peck on his cheek before driving away with Andrei.

" Hey I'm back. Sorry I took too long." Elise apologized." No worries, let's go." Liam said. They all went in their cars as Elise hopped in with Natalie and Avery.

As they got to S&N, everyone in that place were in shock as they saw Elise. Memories flashed as Elise stepped inside. It's mostly where she grew up.

In this diner, with the same people she's with today." Come on." Oliver said, leading the group to their usual table.

They all sat down the table as Oliver ordered their food." I..have a lot of questions I've made up in my head all day." Liv said.

" Go ahead." Elise said." First of all, where were you all this time?" Liv asked." Everywhere away from here." Elise said.

" Let's just say... I was out for some business... and recovered myself from everything." Elise answered." What really happened to you? You just went missing... and your bracelet, there was blood, we found it in the forest." Liam asked.

" Uhm... I think we should not bring that up." Elise said." Right, sorry. What was I thinking." Liam apologized." Don't worry about it." Elise said.

" Max, you seemed quiet. What's wrong?" Avery asked." Oh, nothing." Max said." Are you sure you're alright?" Natalie asked.

" Yeah, of course." Max said turning to Elise who was looking at him." Hey guys I'm back." Oliver said placing down their orders.

" What's going on while I'm gone?" Oliver asked." Basically a Q&A." Avery said." Ooh, Q&A. I have a question." Oliver said.

" When you were gone for a while, did you date any boy?" Oliver asked. Everyone looked at her, wanting to know the answer. She laughed.

" I'm way too busy to date anybody." Elise said. Oliver smiled, nudging Max." So what business do you do?" Max asked, getting the courage to finally talk to her.

" A lot. I took care with some family businesses." Elise said." Enough of me, let's talk about you guys." Elise said.

" How long have you two been dating?" Elise asked." We started dating last summer, so, we're 5 months going 6 next Monday." Liv said.

" I always knew you were in love. You guys were just too shy with each other. That's why I came up with your Shipname, cause I knew it would be useful one day." Elise said.

" We kept the 3 months a secret because of Oliver. But then Cassie found out." Liam said." That you guys were making out in the laboratory?" Elise asked.

" H-how did you know?" Liv asked." It's West Brooke, what do you expect? News are everywhere." Elise said." So you were here ever since August?" Max asked.

Elise nodded." And you didn't show up to us until now?" Oliver asked." Yeah because I was too busy to show up at school at the first day. Why do you think Avery and Natalie came back?" Elise asked.

" You guys knew the whole time?! Liars!... No seriously, I'm kidding." Oliver said." Well at first we didn't knew she was still alive until Last week of August." Natalie said.