FC: 14

It's another week in Quinton.

Quinton News: Arrested
Jayden Bartels, also known as the Fashion Icon got arrested last Friday with multiple proof of shoplifting provided by the anonymous FC. It was reported that Jayden was shoplifting since 8th grade and never been caught. It surprised everyone, knowing Jayden is one of the kindest people you could meet. She is fined with thousands of dollars and going to spend 3 months in county jail.

 Sneaky little hands it is for Jayden Bartels.

As Jaycee read the news article she slowly looked up from the paper and looked at the school committee waiting for her reaction.

Brooke, Sofie and Indiana were sitting on the table, Charli, Avani and Addison were whispering at each other, Bryce, Caden, and Darius were looking bored, and Liam has his hand soothing Liv's arm while Liv was leaning back on him, crossing her arms.

" Who the fuck wrote Sneaky little hands?!" Jaycee yelled." It was him." The committee pointed at Caden who looked at Jaycee, scared.

" Caden, why did you put it?!" Jaycee asked." I thought it would lighten up the mood." Caden said. Jaycee groaned." Guys, if I may remind you, we're the school committee here, not some lame ass kids news! Act Professional! Write Professionally!" Jaycee said before storming off the committee office.

" That's tough." Brooke said to Caden who laughed." Don't care at all." Caden laughed not realizing Jaycee came back and heard everything he said.

Jaycee cleared her throat making him jump." J-jaycee... Hi..." Caden nervously greeted." Idiot." Jaycee rolled her eyes." Principal Albi informed me we're having new students later, so if ever you see some students that are not familiar to you, that's them." Jaycee said.

" That's all." She added before leaving." Wonder where could they came from." Avani said." How are you two lovebirds?" Charli asked Liam and Liv who chuckled.

" We're doing great." Liv said." For a second I though Oliver's gonna punch Liam when he found out." Sofie said.

" He was mad mad." Bryce said." For real." Darius agreed." He's an overprotective twin." Liv said.

" Livy Liv Liv! There you are!" Oliver said entering the committee office." What do you want?" Liv asked." Cassie and I are ordering some pizza." Oliver informed.

" Deliveries are not allowed in school." Indiana said." I know, that's why we're calling Andrei." Oliver said.

" Who's Andrei?" Bryce asked." He's Cassie's driver and bodyguard." Liam explained." Makes sense." Sofie said.

" Hey, cheese or pepperoni?" Cassie asked." Pepperoni." Liam and Liv said giggling.

" Your totally going to be the couple of the year." Addison said. The couple just laughed.

" Hey, Theatre, Glee, and dance club are meeting at the auditorium as usual. 2:00 sharp." Max informed everyone.

" Ok." They all said before Max left. Cassie ordered the pizza and waited for Andrei for about 20 minutes and ate it with her friends for lunch.

It was 2 already and everyone was going to their respective clubs. Cassie, Liv, Liam, Oliver met up with Max in the auditorium.

" Hey!" Max greeted cheerfully." Hey Max." They all greeted." I assume that everyone's here already." Max said looking around the auditorium, split up into 3 groups.

" Cassidy Steele, Am I right?" A black haired guy in gray shirt and black sweatpants asked." That is me." Cassie said." I'm Sean Lew, one of the dance club members." Sean introduced shaking Cassie's hand.