FC: 2

After recess, Cassie looked at her schedule." Social studies." She said to herself before finding the room. When she finally found it, she sat down with all eyes on her as there was no teacher yet.

" You're the new girl, right?" A girl with green eyes, freckles, and ginger locks asked diagonally sitting in front of Cassie." Yes?" Cassie answered." I'm Nadia Turner. I'm one of the Elites." Nadia introduced.

" Nadia... stop talking to her." They heard a blonde girl told Nadia." Hi, I'm Cassidy Steele." Cassie introduced." Emily Skinner." Emily said rolling her eyes before seating down in front of Cassie.

" Just ignore her." A girl whispered to Cassie.

" Ok, morning class. I'm Ms. Arielle for those who doesn't know me. Cassidy Steele, am I right?" Ms. Arielle asked pointing at Cassie.

" Yes, but please call me Cassie." Cassie said. Mr. Harold nodded before going on with a new topic. 

After class, Cassie went to her locker." Hey Cass!" Liv said opening her locker, Cassie was startled." O my gosh, Liv. You scared me." Cassie said sighing in relief while Liv giggled.

" Hey Liv." A girl greeted as she opened her locker." Hey Sofie." Liv greeted a girl with ginger curly hair." Hey... you're in my class awhile ago. I'm Cassie." Cassie introduced.

" Yeah I  know... the whole school knows... news spread like fire... I'm Sofie Dossi." Sofie introduced.

" I'm sorry... what news?" Cassie asked." You better watch your back. The elites have eyes on you." Liv warned.

" Why? I didn't do anything to them." Cassie said." Cause you're a very rich girl that easily stole everyone's attention in your first day." Sofie informed.

" I'm not that rich, I only have a Rolls Royce and a personal driver- Oh... I am." Cassie said." And your outfit is totally cute the boys were falling in love." Liv said.

" I'll... take that as a compliment." Cassie said then the girls chuckled." Hey Cassie." A guy in a beanie and hoodie greeted.

The girls turned around." Hi?" Cassie said." I'm Tacoda. You can call me Taco or whatever you want." Tacoda said extending his arm.

Cassie smiled and shake his hand." Ok Taco." Cassie chuckled." Are you free this weekend?" Taco asked." I think so. Why'd you ask?" Cassie asked.

" Well I was hoping maybe we could hangout." Taco said. Cassie glanced at the girls them back at Taco." Sure, just tell me where were gonna meet." Cassie said.

" Are you sure? I can just pick you up at your house." Taco said." No. No... my family's kinda strict. They don't want me with boys." Cassie excused.

" Oh, ok... in that case.. I'll just text you. Can I have your phone number?" Taco asked handing his phone. Cassie smiled and typed her phone number and gave it back to Taco.

" Thanks... I'll see you around." Taco said with a smile before leaving." What was Taco doing here?" Oliver said as him, Liam, and Max walked to their lockers.

" He asked for my number." Cassie replied." And you gave him your number?" Oliver asked." Why not? He looks like a nice guy, and we're hanging out this weekend." Cassie said.

" Hey, where do you want to make our assignment?" Oliver asked." Can we do it in your house?" Cassie asked." Yeah, sure." Oliver said.

" Perfect, then we can start building our project which I don't have any idea what to do." Liv said then they all chuckled.

" I can help you guys, I'm free today." Liam offered." No, please, join me, I don't want to be alone with Brighton." Max pleaded." I thought you're going at her house?" Liam asked.