FC: 32

Today was November 2. All souls day. Everyone was in the cemetery, visiting. Jake, Amari, Natalie, Avery, and the rest of the dance club came to visit Emma, Avery G, Sophia, and Bella's grave when they saw the Elites already there.

" What are you guys doing here?" Jake asked." We came to pay a little visit. Obviously." Brighton said." There's no reason to cause drama today so we're gonna leave." Jaycee said walking pass them.

Natalie placed down the flowers as everyone did too." It's been 3 weeks." Natalie said." It felt like yesterday they were still with us." Jake said.

" We never got to spend a whole day with them... it was just 3 hours... and it's still not enough." Natalie said." They'll always be with us. Don't worry." Jake said.

" Not the right time... but, noticed how FC had gone quiet the whole month of October?" Bailey asked." True... and there's a new building that's being constructed. Dad said it's a bar." Ken said.

" Natalie and I have to go ahead. We'll see you guys." Avery said. She looked at Sean before leaving with Natalie glancing at Sean.

.............

That same night, Natalie received a good news from her manager, saying she's going to perform in the MTV EMAs. It got Natalie even more excited.

But going back to school. November 4th." Max, can we talk?" Jordyn asked Max." No. Jordyn, I told you, I really don't feel the same way as you." Max said.

" So what? You're still in love with Elise?" Jordyn asked." I'm sorry Jordyn. And it was really not ok when you kissed me that night." Max said.

The group rolled their eyes at Jordyn.

Sofie then came in and opened her locker, getting all her things." Why are you taking all your things out of your locker? " Liam asked.

" Principal Albi told me that there's a new student who demanded to get this locker so I have to move." Sofie explained.

Then the school entrance opened and everyone gasped." Holyyy shit..." Tati spoke that made the whole dance club turn around.

In fact, everyone in school rushed to see who it was as the news spread quickly. Natalie and Avery formed a smile on their faces.

It was a girl wearing a red crop top sweater and black leather skirt with black boots, Medium length, Dark blonde hair, pale skin and blue eyes.

" Elise..... Elise!" Liv screamed running towards the new girl and hugging her tightly." Y-you're not dead... you're still alive... in front of me." Liv couldn't believe her eyes.

" Miss me?" Elise asked with a smirk. A big smile grew on Liv's face and hugged her once again. Later on joined by Oliver and Liam.

" Where have you been?!" Oliver asked hugging Elise." We missed you." Liam said then the three looked at Max frozen in shock as him and Elise looked at each other.

Jordyn stood there in disbelief, or seen a ghost." Max, come over here." Oliver said." It's been awhile." Elise said not quite looking in his eyes.

" Yeah..." Max said. The dance club looked at Avery and Natalie smiling." You knew she's still alive?" Tahani asked.

The two looked at them and just smiled." Didn't know you're coming today." Avery said catching Elise's attention." It was a surprise." Elise said hugging her sisters.

Jordyn looked at the Elites who were also in complete shock." First, Sophia and the girls who ran away two years ago came back for some closure, and now Elise is back." Jake said.

" Elise had a huge glow up... WOW. " Amari said. " She's not blonde anymore. Well, I meant Golden blonde, she's more on a dark blonde. " Tahani said.

" And she's as tall as Natalie. " Josh said.
" Where have she been all this time? " Tati asked confused then the bell ringed and everyone went to their rooms.

Gossiping about Elise coming back after going missing for 2 years. Knock on the door in History class. Everyone turned to the door way to see who it was.

" Elise?... you're back. Come on in." Mr. Herschel said. Everyone watches her as she entered the room." Good Morning everyone. Some of you already know me, I'm Elizabeth Cleo Harper. Preferred to be called Elise. I'm 18. The Youngest Harper in this school. You might've heard about me if it isn't because of Jaycee." Elise looked towards Jaycee.

" Heard you wrote an article about me last month. Chasing for clout once again." Elise said." Go to hell." Jordyn spoke.

Everyone turned to her." Oh Jordyn... too bad I'm already in hell when I'm in a room with you." Elise said and everyone Ooed.

" That's enough. Please go sit down next to Max." Mr. Herschel said. Elise glanced over to the Elites before sitting down. Max and Elise looked at each other as Mr. Herschel started discussing.

After History class, Max stayed behind with Elise." Why are you still here?" Elise asked." Same question as you." Max said.

" Shouldn't you be with Jordyn?" Elise asked, sounding Jealous." Jordyn? Why would I be with her? And why do you sound Jealous?" Max asked.

" Nevermind." Elise rolled her eyes about to leave." Where were you all this time?" Max asked causing Elise to stop.

" Let's not talk about this." Elise said before walking out of the room.

This is a very short chapter cause I have a headache. But one of the most awaited character is here. My baby Elise is here. I honestly thought this chapter would be longer but I guess I'm wrong. 

Let's look forward to a sassy Elise.

Please vote, comment, and follow me for more stories.