FC: 37

" Obviously, this will be a big production and we only have few months to prepare, so we're gonna need some help." Liv said.

" Help with?" Hayden asked." The Art Club, stupid." Asher said." Heard the Golden 3 needs our help." Findlay said as he and the art club members entered the auditorium.

Everyone smiled." Just right in time, I was about to tell the roles for the production of the play." Liv said.

" Have a sit." Liv added before getting her clipboard." Starting off with the set designer. Jaycee, one of the most important role is yours. Findlay will help you with some of the Art Club members." 

" Next we have, Lily, Brighton, and Taylor who will be in charge with the costumes." Liv said and the girls looked at each other and smiled." Darius, you're assigned as the Lighting designer."

" Chloe, Emily, Nadia, you're assigned as the  social media managers and sales and ticketing director. You'll be the one updating everyone about the play and the one who'll be managing the tickets and sales at the night of the play." 

" Avery will be assigning the dance captain, choreographer, and Associate choreographer." 

" Natalie will be assigning composers, sound technicians. We'll also be needing the school band to play." 

" Indiana, Brooke, Lilia will be our playwrights." 

" Liam will be the assistant director, I will be the Associate director, and lastly, Natalie will be the Director." Liv said.

" Obviously, we're gonna be needing a big budget. The Harpers stepped in to be our Executive, associate, Producers." Liv said.

" Character roles will be assigned next month as the playwrights have to finish the storyline first." Liv said then Principal Albi came in with a visitor.

" Everyone, this is Tessandra Chavez and Tricia Miranda." Principal Albi introduced.

" Good afternoon everyone, I'm Tessandra Chavez and this is Tricia Miranda and we're both Choreographers. We came here, actually because, we are looking for a male dancer. We heard the dancers here are very talented." Tessandra said.

" And the male dancer will going to be Kaycee's dance partner for a dance that I've been working on." Tessandra said, everyone started murmuring and eyeing on Gabe and Sean who looked at each other.

" Friday will be the day of our audition, we're asking you to choreograph your own dance that you will perform for us. And at the end, we will be teaching a choreography that you will be dancing with Kaycee to see if you can fit her style." Tricia said.

" We'll be expecting a great performance on you guys." Tessandra said. Everyone nodded then thanked Tessandra and Tricia before they leave.

Elise went to her sisters side." Everyone looked at Sean and Gabe when they mentioned a duet with you." Elise whispered to Avery.

" You think I didn't notice?" Avery asked sarcastically. Elise shrugged. " Can go to the mall later?" Natalie asked.

" I guess, what do you need to at the mall?" Avery asked." Nothing, maybe go shopping. Just wanna spend time with you." Natalie said.

" Yeah, I need new clothes anyways." Elise said." No friends, only us three?" Avery asked." Well, I only said US. So.. yeah, just the three of us." Natalie said.

Avery and Elise laughed.

Later that day, the girls went to the mall and went to go shopping. Some people gave them strange looks as it's been quite a while since they saw them in public. Complete.