FC: 1

It's another day

Another year in Quinton University of West Brook

...........

Students were parking and hanging out by the parking lot. They greeted one another as they missed their friends all through out the summer.

" Move out of the way losers!" A girl shouts as her other girl friends laughed in the back of her red Cadillac DeVille convertible car followed by a mercedes benz convertible.

As they parked and head down, everyone's eyes were on them. They glowed up, hotter and fresher.

" Compress!" Indiana, one of the school photographers said. The girls huddled up and smiled for the picture." Alright, I think I got it. Thanks ladies." Indiana said as she looked at the photos.

The girls enjoyed the attention they were getting but all the attention were quickly caught by a white Rolls Royce Phantom they weren't familiar with. The boys were fantasizing about the car.

The driver came out in a full suit as he opened the door and assisted a girl with blonde hair wearing a black long sleeve and denim pants and black combat boots.

" Are you sure you can take it from here?" The driver asked. The girl nodded.

" I'll pick you up later." The driver said." Thanks Andrei." The girl said as Andrei closed the door and went back inside the car and drove away.

The girl looked at everyone staring at her while the , she flashed a smile before walking towards the entry of the school.

When she got inside, she was amazed. The school has a high ceiling and has a lot of students. As she walked through the hallways without looking where she's walking she bumped into someone making her things spread to the floor.

" O my gosh. I am so sorry." The girl apologized kneeling down, helping to pick up all the things. The other girl chuckled." It's fine." She said." Liv." They heard a guy called then knelt down and helped pick Liv's stuff. 

Assuming it's the girl's name." You ok?" The guy asked." Yeah." Liv said before standing up as the girl and the guy stood up as well.

" Again, I am really sorry." The girl apologized handing Liv all her stuff." It's ok. I'm assuming you're new here... because I haven't seen you before." Liv said.

The girl nodded." I'm Olivia Patterson, but you can call me Liv. What's yours?" Liv asked. The girl smiled." Cassidy Steele. Call me Cassie." Cassie finally introduced extending her hand.

Liv smiled and shook her hand." Oh, uhm, Liam, introduce yourself." Liv patted his arm." Oh, right. I'm Liam Hayes." Liam introduced shaking Cassie's hand.

" I like your accent. Austrailian?" Cassie asked." Yes Ma'am. I lived in Australia for 5 years so.. it just kinda happen. I'm originally from London." Liam chuckled.

" What grade are you in?" Liv asked." I'm in 12th grade, I advanced. I'm only 17." Cassie said.

" No worries, we're all on the same grade. We're accelerated by a year. We're all in the same age." Liv reassured. They all chuckled then the bell ringed.

" I'll see you around Cassie. We might meet in some classes." Liv said." It's nice talking to you two for a hot minute. See you guys later." Cassie said.

" Good luck on your first day Cassie." Liam said before him and Liv left. Cassie smiled to herself before finding the registration office to get her schedule.

" Hi, excuse me." Cassie greeted the registrar." How can I help you?" The registrar asked blankly." Uhm....." Cassie was too nervous to speak. 

" Girl, speak louder. I can't hear you." The registrar said with sass. Cassie looked at her in shock." I'm here to get my schedule." Cassie said.