FC: 18

" Come on Liv." Oliver said dragging Liv out of the school. The rest followed behind.

" Oh, hey guys." Liv said as they saw Natalie and Avery about to get inside their car.

" Hey guys." Natalie and Avery greeted." Bye Liv." Liam said kissing her forehead." Bye guys. Take care." Liam said to the rest of them before driving away.

Avery and Natalie turned to them. " How did I not notice you guys are finally dating?" Avery asked.

" A lot of things changed while you're gone." Max said." Anyways. See you guys tomorrow. " Max said with a smile before driving away.

" See you guys." The twins said before driving away. Avery and Natalie went inside and started driving away.

When the two got home Avery went to the empty ballroom and started her online dance class. Natalie then walked around the house o to find inspiration.

Natalie stumbled on Avery teaching her choreography on the song Trainwreck. It was very emotional. Natalie being herself, she's very observant and she could feel the emotion in her sister's dance.

She sat down and watches her sister dance. Avery noticed it and chuckled." We have a guest." Avery said to her class." Tate, come here." Avery called.

Natalie smiled and went to her sister's side and waved a hi. Natalie chuckled before going back to her seat and watch Avery.

After Avery's dance class, Natalie applauds her." That was good. And emotional." Natalie commented." I thought you have a writing session?" Avery asked.

" I was looking for some inspiration, then I saw you." Natalie said." So what?... I'm going to be your inspiration?" Avery asked confused.

" Why not? Let's admit it, Avery, we both have very interesting pasts." Natalie said." Go on and take a shower, I'll meet in my room." Natalie said before leaving Avery.

Avery just shook it off and went to her room to take a shower. After a couple of Minutes, Avery came into Natalie's room who's been waiting for her.

" Great, you're here. We're just playing some chords." Natalie said as she faced her laptop on zoom, listening to the same chords over and over again.

Avery nodded sitting down on the bed next to Natalie." Hey Avery." Brooklyn, Natalie's manager greeted. Avery waved a hi and a smile.

Only Natalie's management knows their real names because the two sisters were using stage names like Tate and Kaycee Mcrae.

" How's it going there in West Brooke?" Brooklyn asked." We're doing great I guess. A lot of memories in the past." Natalie said.

Avery and Natalie remembered something.

Flashback:

2 years ago, when Natalie and Avery are in their senior year. It was almost a month till they graduate high school.

Avery came inside the school library looking around for her sisters because the one place her two younger sisters likes to hangout would be the library.

And she was right, she found them sitting next to each other at a specific table between two shelves with a huge window behind.

" Girls." Avery called as she stood in front of the table. The two girls looked up from the books they were reading.

" Why do I feel so scared?" A blonde-haired girl asked. Avery rolled her eyes as the girl with light blonde hair chuckled.

" What's up?" The girl with blonde hair asked." Elise, don't be so stupid, it's probably about Gabe." The girl with light blonde hair said.