FC: 36

After Max and Elise hugged, the Elites walked away. They looked at the group smiling at them then joined the table." Does this mean we wouldn't have any awkward silence at anytime?" Oliver asked.

" We'll see." Elise said, a smile on her face as she glanced at Max." The power couple is back." Liam said and the group chuckled.

For the rest of the day, they were just chatting and teasing around.
When the Harpers got home, they split up to their rooms.

Natalie sat down around a coffee table by the patio overlooking the huge backyard surrounded by trees.

A cup of tea, cold breeze, sunset, and her favorite book sets the mood.

" Hey." Avery said sitting down next to Natalie. " Is there anything I can help you with?" Natalie asked.

" Nothing much, just wanted to check if everything is okay or do you need anything." Avery said.

" I'm pretty sure I have everything I need here." Natalie said. " Cool, cool." Avery nodded. " OK, you're seriously being weird, what do you want?" Natalie asked.

" What do you mean I'm weird? I'm always like this." Avery said." No, you're not. So, what do you want to talk about?" Natalie asked.

" Gabe told me he wants to get together." Avery admitted." He what?! " Elise asked who just came to join them, holding a cup of hot chocolate.

" You've already told me that like last month." Natalie said." So he and Autumn broke up. " Elise said sitting down, sipping her hot chocolate.

" Autumn cheated on him. " Avery said. " He deserves it." Elise said which Natalie agreed.

" You sound like you pity him." Natalie said." Well... No one deserves to be cheated on. " Avery said.

" For my sake, Avery, he cheated on you. You gave everything for him and yet he cheated on you. Please, never give him the chance to do it again." Elise said.

" And also, have you forgotten that our family DISLIKES him. HATE is a strong word to say." Natalie said.

" We could never trust him. Do you even want me to list down everything he did to you? " Elise asked.

" Please do, remind our dearest sister how bad that guy was." Natalie said.

" OK, first, Didn't he use you for money?" Elise reminded and Natalie nodded.

" Second, he used you for his academic purposes. You were so blindly in love with him you volunteered to do his homework which proves he is stupid and Lazy." Elise said.

" Third, he's manipulative. Every time you try to break up with him he'll start faking that he's sad and blame himself. It's guilt trap." Elise added.

" Fourth, didn't he emotionally and mentally abused you whenever you refuse something that includes him being toxic? He abused your kindness. " Elise added.

" Fifth, he mistreated you, you always fight and for FREAKIN sake, he took you for granted which you don't deserve." Elise said.

" It's a good thing you caught him in the act that gave you the reason to finally end your toxic relationship with him." Natalie said.

" Don't. Ever. Get back with him." Natalie said." Who said I will? After everything he did to me, I would never. EVER." Avery said.

" You finally found your worth. Never been so proud." Elise said." Sometimes I think our roles are reversed, cause Avery sometimes act like the youngest and Elise is the oldest and I'm still in the middle." Natalie said, the three of them laughed.