FC: 24

As Olivia left, Liam went in first. He gave Mr. Olley a smile before sitting down." Mr. Hayes, what bothers you?" Mr. Olley asked." Uhm..." Liam trailed off.

Flashback

2 years ago, it was night time and his car broke down so he had to walk home. He was walking down by the main road, both sides were a forest. It was creepy but he didn't mind.

He walks down listening to music calmly when he heard rustling by the forest and footsteps running. Then he heard a loud thud and almost a scream but it fainted like someone was covering his mouth. Liam go scared and didn't knew what to do so he ran away as fast as he can.

He was sleepless that night, he couldn't stop thinking about but he swore to himself to never talk about it to anyone.

End of Flashback

" It's a trauma." Mr. Olley said." Well.. Yeah.. Obviously." Liam looked at him like he's dumb." You're actually not helping so I'm gonna go." Liam said leaving the office.

" How was it?" Liv asked." I don't know, you go next." Liam said." I'll be in the library if you need me." Liam said." Are you ok?" Liv asked." Yeah." Liam said before leaving.

" Alright Liv, you go next." Oliver said. Liv nodded and went inside then sat down." Ms. Patterson." Mr. Olley greeted." What do you want to share me today to let it all out?" Mr. Olley asked.

Flashback

When Liv was only 12. back in Canada." HAHA, It's Fatty Liv Liv!" One of her classmates points at her and the rest laughed." Hey! Leave my sister alone!" Oliver yelled.

" Ooh, so scared. What are you gonna do about it?" The bully asked sarcastically. Oliver got mad and punched him in the face.

Punched him over and over. Liv was in shock. The teachers came to pull them away." Principal Office! Now!" The teacher yelled.

Oliver glared at the bully before going to the office. The bullying never happened again, but the insecurity filled Liv. Everyday, she looks at the mirror and stare at her whole body.

" I'm so fat. I'm ugly." She said to herself." I need to stop eating." Liv added." Liv, let's go." Oliver said behind her bedroom door.

" Coming." Liv said. She wore an oversized hoodie and went out of her room." Why are you wearing an oversized hoodie?" Oliver asked." It's cold."  Liv lied, Oliver just shrugged it off and went inside the car with their mom as they drove to school.

When they arrived at school, at Lunch, Liv looked around her schoolmates. They were pretty and skinny and she wanted that.

Her thought of being skinny forced herself to stop eating. It developed as she would eat less and less each day until she wouldn't eat anything.

Chubby Liv Liv was stuck in her head. Each day she looks in the mirror, she still thinks she's fat when the truth was the opposite. Days ad months goes by, she felt weak.

 " Hey, I'm home." Dale said." Hey dad." Oliver and Liv greeted." So... I got promoted as senior partner." Dale announced." Honey that's great. I'm happy for you." Meredith said.

" Yeah, but the thing is. We have to move to West Brook." Dale said." When?" Oliver asked." This summer." Dale said.

The family celebrated Dale's promotion with lots of food, but not a single thing Liv touched." I'm going to my room." She excused herself. A couple of months later, they moved into West Brook and bought a big house.