FC: 68

Natalie finally felt relieved. Relieved from everything that she kept thinking about for years.

Finally getting the justice her friends needed. And to finally know the truth.

Jake soother her back as she cried.
" They're never getting out of jail. Avery and Emma finally have their freedom." Jake comforted.

Natalie hugged him tight. Elise and Avery looked at each other before going towards Nat and comforted her.

" Nat, I think we should go home." Alex called in his soft gentle voice walking towards her.

" I agree... I'll just go get a cab." Jake said letting go of Natalie." Stop crying, Baby. They're happy now." Jake reassured hugging her one more time.

Natalie nodded as she looked at Jake. It felt nice being comforted by him as the big brother of their group. He was always there for everyone.

" I'll see you tomorrow, OK?" Jake asked." Ok." Natalie said wiping her tears.

Jake smiled looking at her siblings before leaving. Elio, Nick, Alex, and Cassie walked closer and gave her a hug.

They head inside the car and Natalie sat in between Avery and Elise.

Avery pulled her close and make Natalie lean her head on her shoulder. Elise leaned her head on Natalie's shoulder then held Natalie's hand.

Nick, Elio, and Cassie looked at them 3 while Alex glanced by the rare view mirror. Alex pulled to the side and they all looked at him confused.

" I'll be right back." Alex said getting out of the car and goes inside an ice cream parlor. Minute later he came back with 2 bags of ice cream.

" I craved for ice creams." He smiled before continuing on driving back to the Roseville Mansion. When they got back home, Chloe greeted them.

" Hey." Chloe smiled then turning to Elio." Hi Honey." Elio greeted pulling her into a hug and a kiss." I'll get this to the kitchen." Alex said referring to the ice creams he bought.

" I'll go to my room." Natalie said." Nat, Dinner's almost ready." Chloe informed." I'm not really hungry." Natalie said before going up to her room.

" How did it go?" Chloe asked." We all got our answers." Avery said." So they really are guilty." Chloe said and Nick, Cassie, and Elise nodded.

" But they don't look like they regret it." Cassie said." Sociopaths." Nick and Elise said in unison before looking at each other.

" They're not sociopaths if they don't regret it. They should be classified as Psychopaths." Elio said." Actually, after analyzing everything they said, they regretted half of it, but not entirely everything they've done. Sociopaths still have empathy. Psychopaths don't." Elise said.

" Elise is right." Cassie said." How did you know so much about the difference?" Chloe asked." Mr. Elton thought us about it." Cassie said and Elise agreed.

" FC really outdone herself with her exposing game." Chloe said." She did." Avery said." Excuse me as I go check on Natalie." Nick said before going up to Natalie's room.

" Hey Tata." Nick said opening the door." Hey." Natalie said." Are you feeling better?" He asked sitting next to her." Maybe... I-I don't know." Natalie said.

" Are you sure you're not hungry?" Nick asked." I'm sure." Natalie said." I don't want to say this but.... I can call Louis to come here if that will cheer you up." Nick said that made Natalie chuckle.

" No... the idea's nice but I don't think Louis can help me with this one... I just need to think and be alone." Natalie said." Well your siblings and cousins are all here. You can always tell us everything." Nick said.