FC: 35

What Natalie said during the interview had blown the entire media away talking about how mature and smart to answer the question. The next day, the Harpers went back to West Brook, what they did was sleep because  of jetlag.

Then Monday morning came. 9th of November to keep up with the date." Hey Cass." Oliver smiled as he leaned against Liv's locker.

" Hey, Oli." Cassie greeted." Oliver get away from my locker." Liv said, Oliver rolled his eyes and moved away, then Liam and Max came.

" Hey guys." Max said while Liam goes to Liv and kissed her head before giving her a back hug." How was your weekend?" Liam asked.

" We're fine, but I don't know about Max." Oliver teased pointing at Max." Me?" Max asked confused." You look tired, probably overthinking about you and Elise. Don't tell me I'm wrong because I know you too well." Oliver said and the group chuckled.

Then the Harpers came in." Speaking of Elise." Cassie muttered that only the 5 of them can hear." Hey Natalie, I watched the performance, you guys did amazing as always." Liv said with a huge smile.

" Awe, thanks Livy." Natalie said hugging Liv. The group smiled while Max and Elise glanced at each other before Elise looked away.

" Congrats on your Award, you truly deserve it." Max spoke and Natalie smiled." Thank you." Natalie said, a huge smile on her face and then the dance club came.

" Hey guys! The performance you did was spectacular. I'm amazed." Tahani said enthusiastically." I've been watching it on repeat." Bailey said.

" Proud besties!" Amari and Jake pointed themselves before hugging Avery and Natalie." Max." Jordyn called and everyone turned to her.

" Why are you all looking? Are you even Max?" Jordyn asked rolling her eyes." Is there something you need?" Max asked." I'm asking if you wanna join me at lunch later." Jordyn said, smirk on her face, glancing at an annoyed Elise, before looking back at Max.

Everyone stood there awkwardly, gazing at Elise." Excuse me." Elise said walking in between Jordyn and Max purposely.

" Sorry Jordyn." Max said before walking away. Jordyn scoffed as she looked at the group trying not to laugh." Looks like the two haven't moved on from each other." Jake said.

" She kept denying it." Avery said." As if we would believe her, her actions speak louder than her words." Natalie said.

" Oh trust us, Max hasn't talked to girls except for us." Liv said." That explains Jordyn trying hard to get Max." Cassie said.

" Did you see how she's smirking, looking at Elise. She obviously want Elise to be jealous." Liam said.

" Perhaps we're talking too much Love Triangle, we're forgetting we classes to attend." Natalie said looking at her watch.

Everyone nodded and went to their separate ways. As everyone went inside their classes, Elise was joined by Liv, Cassie, Liam, Oliver, and Max.

" Good morning Class." Mr. Elton said." Elise, welcome back." Mr. Elton said then Elise just smiled as everyone in the room looked at her.

The Elites rolling their eyes." For the next few months, we'll be talking about crime histories and people." Mr. Elton said.

" That doesn't make any sense. Why would we need to learn about crime history when we're never actually getting a job about it." Brighton said.

" Yeah, it's the same as math. We don't actually need it." Nadia said." You do have a point Ms. Sharbino and Ms. Turner, but with this, you'll learn how a psychopath/sociopath, serial killer, gangster, Mafia and any other criminal acts." Mr. Elton said.