FC: 50

" I can't believe you did it." Elise said entering Nick's room." I've done worse." Nick said looking up from his laptop." And besides, I wasn't the one who killed him." Nick said.

" Then who did? It's obvious that it's you." Elise said." I didn't kill him, I tortured him." Nick said." Andrei did it." Nick said.

" You can never go wrong with him. He does his job clean. No one will suspect it was him or us." Nick smiled looking at Elise." Although, I've killed people before. But you know. It's only the people who deserves it. And also self defense." He said.

Elise just shook her head and went out of his room.
................

Monday morning, Cassie went downstairs to see all of her cousins waiting for her in the dining room." It's about time. I'm starving." Sean said that made them laugh. Cassie smiled and sat down to join them for breakfast.

After breakfast, Isabela and Owen went to the bar to monitor the workers while the rest stayed in the mansion and Alex, Elio, Nick, Avery, Natalie, Elise, and Cassie drove to school.

Cassie looked out the window as Alex parked their car. As they head out, students in the parking lot looked at them. Cassie looked down and followed her cousins inside.

Same reaction when they entered the school. Cassie saw Oliver, Liv, Liam, and Max by the lockers looking at them." I'll see you guys later." Alex said.

" I'll see you guys in class." Nick said kissing his sisters foreheads, surprising them as he and Elio left." I'm gonna go." Avery walked away." They are so weird." Natalie said walking away leaving Cassie and Elise.

" Hey, I heard you won. Congrats." Max said. Elise and Cassie smiled." Thanks, I was wondering where were you at that time." Elise said.

" Sorry I couldn't make it. I was helping mom." Max said." That's fine." Elise said." How are you guys doing? I heard the media blamed you for Isaak's death." Max asked.

" The murderer has already been caught. He already admitted. That's the proof we didn't do anything." Elise said.

" I'll see you in class. Come on Cassie." Elise said holding Cassie 's hand and walked away. Cassie glanced at her friends before going with Elise.
............
When the two arrived in the class, Max and his friends followed behind.

" Great, the murderers are here." Jordyn said. Elise and Cassie looked at her.

" What did you say?!" Cassie asked.
" I said... YOU murdered Isaak." Jordyn said and everyone in class were all feeling tensed at the glaring across the room.

" We didn't murder him." Cassie said." Maybe you didn't but your cousin did." Jordyn said.

Cassie was about to answer back but Elise stopped her." As far as I know, I'm not a murderer Jordyn." Elise said.

" And why are you so defensive about Isaak?" Elise asked. Jordyn couldn't think of any word to say.

" Go back to hell where you belong." Jordyn yelled. Everyone in the room gasped.

Cassie was about to attack Jordyn but Elise stopped her.

" Oh don't worry Jordyn... Hell has a special place for you. Straight down to the boiler room where people like you, burn forever."

Everyone was speechless." What's going on here?" Ms. Gina asked, entering the room.

" Nothing." Elise smiled before sitting down. Cassie and everybody else sat down.

Jordyn kept her eye on Elise and Elise felt it. She turned to Jordyn.
Both glaring at each other.

" Ladies. Eyes up here." Ms. Gina called for their attention. After class, as They're about to head out Jordyn purposely bumped Elise's shoulder.