FC: 9

News papers were handed out to everyone in school.

Quinton News: Who is FC?

After last weeks happenings, everyone's suspicions were on the higher level. As this person that is called "EL" had built a page that is posting pictures and videos of evidences starting off with Lily Chee who secretly entering the school and breaking the school trophy that our lovely Cassidy Steele won from the Quiz bee and ruining Cassie's portrait on the wall of fame.

It seems like Anonymously knows a lot of things about us. He could be our friend, teacher, janitor, student, anyone in the school. It is the biggest question as of today. Who is FC?

After reading the news article, Cassie threw it to the trash can." Doesn't that bother you?" Liv asked." No. Not at all." Cassie said.

" Why?" Oliver asked." Give me a reason why I should be worried? Are you EL?" Cassie asked.

" What?! No!" Oliver asked." Then don't worry about it. And besides, I'm only talking to you guys and no one else." Cassie said.

" Ok, if you say so." Oliver said." Cassie's right. It's only you, Liam, Max, Cassie, and I. No one else. We're safe." Liv agreed then Lily came to the school with her head down low.

What is Lily's real reason?

Flashback:

After the impromptu quiz bee, Lily was mad as she went home. She stayed silent till dinner." I heard you were nominated by your teachers for the quiz bee. How was it?" Lily's dad asked.

" Yeah, she lost over to the new girl, Cassie." Lily's sister said." What?! Lily!" Her dad yelled." I-i'm sorry." Lily stuttered, scared.

" How could you let this happen?! You were doing great for the past 2 years." Lily's mom asked." Yeah, doing great in second place." Lily's sister laughed.

" Will you shut up?!" Lily exclaimed at her sister." You know I don't take LOSERS in this house." Her dad said which really hurt Lily.

" I was trying my best." Lily defended." You're not trying enough. And lose to a new girl?! That's ridiculous!" Her dad yelled.

" Stop shouting." Lily's mom said." You are grounded for a week. Go to your room!" Her dad yelled. Lily stood up from her seat and walked away with tears falling down her cheeks.

" What a disappointment." Her dad said that made Lily stop from walking and turned around to face her dad.

" A disappointment? That's all I am to you?! I am trying my best. OK?! Why can't you understand that?! I'm trying my best not to be a called a disappointment. I expected you guys to support me even if I don't make it into a quiz bee or anything else, I expected support because you're my family... how can you even call your own daughter a Loser?! How?!" Lily spoke with tears and watch her family's surprised reaction before walking up to her room and slam the door. 

In the middle of the night, she sneaked out of her room and went to the school. Sneaking inside, she roamed around the school and stopped in front of the quiz bee trophy that Cassie just won.

She was so mad at she stared at it, remembering she was called a loser because she lost against Cassie. It broke her heart remembering it so she took it out and smashed it to the floor.

She also went to the wall of fame and ruined Cassie's picture and cried once again before going home.

End of Flashback

" Lily." The Elites called catching Lily's attention." Let's go." Lexi called. Lily glared at Cassie one more time before joining her group.

Over at lunch, Cassie and the group couldn't help but overhear the Elites loud laughter and gossips about boys. 

" They are such players." Liv muttered." Ignore them Liv." Liam said." It's what they do. They date and break someone's heart." Max said.

" You seem to know a lot about them. Are you one of them?" Cassie teased then they all laughed." No." Max said.

" Max, is a very loyal and faithful person." Oliver said." Well then, the lucky girl must be really thankful to have you." Cassie said.

They all smiled but you can see sadness in their eyes. Cassie just shrugged it off.

Lexi leaned against her locker door as she gossips with the Elites when Brandon came." Hey Lex." He greeted.

" What do you want?" Lexi asked." I was wondering if you're free tonight." Brandon said." Come to my house in the midnight, when everyone's asleep." Lexi winked at him as he smirked before leaving.

" Wow Lexi Jayde, that's 4/4 guys you'll be going today." Taylor laughed." This guys are idiots, they will never know." Lexi said.

" See you guys in class." Chloe excused herself before walking towards her next class when she suddenly bumped into Cassie.

" Cassie. You ok?" Chloe asked." Yeah." Cassie replied." Are you sure?" Chloe asked as she looked around if anyone saw them.

" Yes, I'm definitely sure." Cassie said." Be careful next time. Ok?" Chloe said and Cassie nodded." Cassie." Liv called walking towards them.

Chloe and Cassie turned to her." Watch where you're going." Chloe said before walking away snapping Cassie out of her thoughts.

" Why is she talking to you?" Liv asked." We bumped into each other." Cassie said." Well that's weird, normally she would be raging mad, or well.. at least for us." Liv said.

" Why? Am I not one of you guys?" Cassie asked." Because you're most likely known to the entire university." Liv said.

" Well yeah, but everyone knows you too. Aren't you the school photographer? Everyone must know you." Cassie said.

" Well, yes." Liv said." And I'm pretty sure everyone likes you. You're really really pretty, you should know that." Cassie said.

" Really?" Liv asked." Yeah, you must have a lot of admirers. Especially Liam." Cassie teased that made Liv blush.

" Well, there are some people like.. Hayden Summerall.. some other boys, but it's all been a long time ago. Hayden already have a girlfriend.. I don't know about  the other boys." Liv said.

" See. Boys likes you... and I'm pretty sure Liam likes like love you." Cassie said. Liv's eyes widened at the mention of Liam liking Liv.

" Shut up." Liv said looking around if anyone heard Cassie." It's true. Do you even notice how he genuinely just looks at you when you talk?" Cassie asked.

" I think we should get to class." Liv reminded as she checked on the time and started dragging Cassie to their next class.

In the middle of the night, at Lexi Jayde's house, Joey knocked by the window on Lexi's room. Lexi smirked as she opened the window and let Joey in.

Hey guyssss

Thoughts on the chapter??

I made a spam book so go check it out to keep you updated in everything. Love you guys! Peace!