FC: 45

Saturday morning, Elise met up with Max and went for a morning walk." Do you wanna go to S&N and grabbed hot chocolate? It's freezing." Max said and Elise chuckled.

" I won't say no to that." Elise said linking her arm around Max's arm. As they entered S&N, Max ordered the hot chocolates and went upstairs to seat at their usual table.

" Do you wanna celebrate Christmas together? Just like the old days?" Max asked. Elise looked at him in the eyes and held his hand.

" I know... celebrating Christmas together is our thing... But I can't." Elise said that made Max a little upset." Is there something wrong?" Max asked.

" My siblings and I are going to San Diego over the Christmas break for a family matter." Elise explained." I'm sorry. I know how much this means to you." Elise apologized. Max kissed her hand and looked at her.

" It's ok. I understand." Max said giving her a reassuring smile.
.......

Sunday morning, the Harpers flew to San Diego and settled down in one of their old houses." It feels good to be back here." Avery said sitting down at the couch.

" We've spent almost a year in this house." Alex said looking around the house." Let's go unpack because we have lot's of things to do." Nick said.
......

Christmas day, Elise called Max.
E: Hey

M: Hey, how's it going?

E: Doing great

M: Merry Christmas Eli, I wish you were here
E: Merry Christmas to you too Max... Have you received my gift?
M: Ah yes, Thank you, I've actually went to go buy you a gift, I had it all ready when you come back

E:  Thank you, go tell Liv to receive the package I've sent for them ok?

M: I will

E: Alright, I  have to go, I'll see you soon

M: I love you

E: I love you too

" Merry Christmas everyone." Elio said bringing out gifts." For my very sweet and caring sister." He said handing his gift for Avery then giving her a hug." Thank you." Avery smiled.

" And to my most Intelligent sister." He said giving Natalie a hug and his gift." Thank you." Natalie smiled as she looked at her gift. 

" And of course, I won't forget about the one who's named after me. Cleo." Elio teased. Elise looked at her gift and looked at him with a small smile.

" Come here and give me a hug." Elio said opening his arms to give Elise a bear hug." What about us?" Nick asked." There's rolex in the bag for both of you." Elio said, still not letting go of Elise.

" My turn. Alexis. For you." Alex said handing his gift and then giving her a hug." To Natalie." Alex said giving her a book she always wanted that made her smile.

" Thank you so much!" Natalie squealed engulfing Alex in a hug." And to Elise." Alex said giving his gift and giving her a hug.

" I've already given the boys my gifts for them. Well, we exchanged gifts last night." Alex explained." We actually did too. Then I guess its our turn to give our gifts for you guys." Avery said.

" To the male version of myself. Alex. Still can't believe you're our teacher." Avery said giving her gift." Next is to the boy my friends called Mr. Dream boy. Elio." Avery said that made them chuckle.