FC: 7

1 week later, There's going to be a school event in which a few of the students are selected and to compete for being the school representative.

Everyone was rooting for Cassie since she's the talk of the university ever since she transferred. She's mostly qualified with good grades, confidence, beauty, talent, and maturity.

But then of course, everyone knows the one and only Lily Chee always win. It's the one who built her reputation. 

It's important for her to stay on her platform. She wouldn't know what she'll do if someone takes her spot.

" Cassie." Oliver came with a smile as he opened his locker beside Cassie." Hi." Cassie greeted." What are you doing?" Oliver asked.

" I'm organizing my locker." Cassie said then she heard Oliver let out a little laugh before his smile slowly faded as if he remembered something.

" You ok?" Cassie asked." No, uhm... yeah.. you just reminded me of someone." Oliver said with a sad tone on his voice.

" Are you sure you're ok? You sound kinda sad." Cassie said." Oh... no.. it's nothing." Oliver denied." Oliver, you can't fool me." Cassie said.

Oliver just shook his head." Ignore it.. I-i just remembered someone. That's all." Oliver said." Well that someone must be really important to you to sound so upset." Cassie said.

Oliver flashed a small smile." Yeah." Oliver agreed." Cassie, can I get an interview?" Liv came holding her phone.

" Interview for what?" Cassie asked confused." On what you think about the people rooting for you as the school representative." Liam said.

" Well, I don't know." Cassie said going back to organizing her locker." At least give us something. Please." Liv pleaded.

" Liv, why would everyone want me to be a school representative?" Cassie asked." Because you're qualified. You're smart." Liv said.

" It's always been Lily.. but.. you know.. you're honestly... better than her." Liam said.

" Wow Liam. Keep talking trash about me.. I'll be fine. You're very lucky I like you." Lily spoke as she stood behind them.

Liam looked uncomfortable while Oliver and Cassie looked confused at Liv's slightly mad expression.

" Are you done flirting?!" Liv spoke." Relax Liv, as if he's your boyfriend." Lily said." Get out of my sight." Liv said. Cassie, Oliver, and Liam looked at her in surprise.

" Toodles." Lily winked at Liam before leaving. Liv looked over to Liam before walking away." What's her problem?" Oliver asked clueless.

Cassie shrugged." I'll see you later." Liam said leaving the two then Max arrived confused." Where's Liam going? And where's Liv?" Max asked.

" He must've followed Liv. Liv walked away a minute ago." Cassie said." Why?" Max asked then the both of them shrugged.

" What are you doing?" Max asked Cassie." Organizing my locker." Cassie said.

" Oh...ok." Max said the same expression Oliver made, the one when he remembered someone that made him slightly upset.

" Why are you too look so upset when I say I'm organizing my locker? Are organizing lockers not familiar here?!" Cassie asked.

" What?! No... You just.. reminded me of someone we know." Max chuckled. Cassie just nodded." Is this someone really important to you?" Cassie asked.

" Yeah... we were really close. We're like family." Max said." True." Oliver said." But that someone is not your sibling." Oliver said pointing at Max.