FC: 26

When Natalie walked out, they heard a loud thud from the staircase. Everyone gasped. Principal Albi quickly went to the scene and saw Mr. Olley lying on the floor unconscious and his head was bleeding.

" Call an ambulance! Quick!" Principal Albi yelled. He looked up from the staircase and saw a bunch of students who were frightened.

The ambulance came and rushed Mr. Olley to the hospital. Principal Albi looked up and saw the students murmuring. 

" Ma. Avani. Come meet me at the office." Principal Albi said suspecting Avani who possibly pushed Mr. Olley.

Avani followed Principal Albi to the office." Did you know you can be arrested for homicide?" Principal Albi asked." Bold of you to assume it was me who pushed Mr. Olley. But either way, he deserves it." Avani said.

" Are you out of your mind?  Mr. Olley could die for serious head injury." Principal Albi said." Then why are you blaming it on me? He could've slipped and fall down." Avani defended herself.

" And so what if I did push him? What are you gonna do about it?" Avani asked." I'm calling the police." Principal Albi said." Go on. Feel free. Show them the proof you don't have." Avani said.

" The 2nd floor hallway cctv is broken. My gosh, you were  the so called principal when you can't even monitor everything in this school." Avani said.

" How did you know it's broken?" Principal Albi asked." I'm a school photographer, I have access to the school's security system." Avani said.

Principal Albi was speechless. Avani flashed him a sarcastic smile before leaving. Deep down, a smile broke in Avani's face. It's evil to think about that she actually pushed Mr. Olley down the stairs but who cares anyway.

Later that night, back with Natalie in their house, it was cold and raining. She was in her room bored up, pacing back and fourth.

" Dinner's ready." One of the maids calling." Oh no, I'm not hungry." Natalie said." Ok, I'll go tell your sister." The maid said." Wait, Laura." Natalie called.

" Yes?" Laura, the maid asked." I was just wondering, if you've seen some of the boxes with my name on it. It has all my photo album, I can't find it anywhere." Natalie said.

" I think I saw it in the attic. Do you want me to get it for you?" Laura asked." Yes please." Natalie said." Ok, I'll be right back." Laura said leaving the room.

Natalie sat down by the bay window and look at the rain drops sliding down the window. Few minutes later, the door opened.

Natalie looked at who it was." Where's Laura?" Natalie asked." Laura's needed downstairs, so I'm willing to give this box to you." Avery answered.

" What are you gonna do with this?" Avery asked placing down the box in front of Natalie by the bay window. Natalie opened the box and brought out a specific album with the name FRIENDS.

A small smile formed as she opened it and saw her pictures with her friends from 6th grade till senior year." You miss them don't you." Avery said.

" They were a huge part of my life... I just... after I talked to Mr. Olley, everything went back and remembered everything that I've been trying to forget for 2 years we were gone." Natalie said.

" I just thought that... when they said they were gonna run away.... I thought they didn't mean all of it... they looked fine when we talked... so I denied to come run away with them even though I wanted to because I don't want to leave you guys even if there was a lot going on." Natalie said.

" I'm sorry to know you feel that way." Avery said." Don't worry... it's all in the past." Natalie said. Avery smiled and give her sister a hug before leaving the room.