FC: 23

The next morning, school was very boring as usual. Natalie and Avery were sitting down in the library." Natalie, I've probably told you this for a thousand times now but Vicious MV was hot." Jake said coming over to them with Amari.

" And that interview, you really went out and revealed almost everything." Amari said. Natalie chuckled." Jaycee's calling another meeting with the 3 clubs again." Avery said looking at her phone receiving a notification from Jaycee.

They all went to the auditorium." What's this meeting all about?" Natalie asked as they entered the Auditorium and straightly went on to the stage and sat down because Everyone's scattered around the auditorium.

" Principal Albi told me that the open mic night will be moved to October, he didn't give any date." Jaycee said." What was the reason?" Bailey asked.

" He only told me it's because it's suicide prevention month, so, he said he's planning to have a full day of one to one sessions with students with the Guidance Counselor tomorrow. " Jaycee said." So then what?" Kenneth asked.

" When can we have the open mic night?" Kenneth added." First week of October. I call it." Natalie spoke." You don't decide, Nat." Jaycee said.

" Technically, I can. I was the one who thought about the event." Natalie said." Wow, Nat. You sound like a 30 year old woman." Jaycee rolled her.

" Well at least I'm not as immature as you." Natalie clapped back. Everyone in the room made an 'O' face." Oh yeah, I will never forget you called me "Bitch"  The day you and Avery came back here." Jaycee said.

" I mean... No Lie to that." Natalie responded." What is happening?!" Josh whisper yelled at Julian, Ken, and Sean." You can't just call anyone a bitch." Jaycee said.

" I'm surprised you didn't wrote an article about my songs. It has a lot of drama in it. Don't you get the whole meaning of it?" Natalie asked and Jaycee looked at her confused.

" You always write articles about us for clout, Am I right?" Natalie added raising an eyebrow.

" I'll give the details, You Broke Me first is about the toxic guy who only needs the girl when he's in trouble. Basically Gabe and Avery." Natalie said looking at her sister.

" Uhm... Nat.. I don't think you were supposed to say that out loud." Jake said." No, I did say that on purpose." Natalie said." Oh shoot- you're next." Julian whispered at Sean nudging him.

(A/N: I'm so sorry if Natalie sounds bitchy in here)

" That's all the details, enjoy yourself writing about it." Natalie said getting off the stage and walked out." Nat, wait." Avery said following Natalie out.

" They're not the same person they were the first time we knew them." Tati said." What did LA do to them?" Tahani asked. Bailey shrugged.

.............

The next day, Cassie came into school like everything was normal when she noticed flowers placed in front of locker." Hey." Oliver greeted." Oh hey. Uhm... what's going on?" Cassie asked as Natalie and Avery placed a bouquet of flowers by the locker.

" It's Lucy Vallely's 2nd death anniversary." Oliver said." Who's Lucy Vallely?" Cassie asked confused." She was a dancer here in Quinton. She's a sweet girl but she committed suicide." Oliver explained.

" I guess you can't really know what goes inside a persons head." Cassie said." Yeah, but hey, if you're feeling down or need someone to talk to, I'm always free." Oliver said.

Cassie smiled." You're the sweetest." Cassie said giving Oliver a side hug." Hey Steele Pool." Max greeted." Is that our ship name?" Cassie asked.

" You got it." Max said." Then where's Heintavia?" Cassie asked." Here." Liam said as Liv and him joined the group holding hands.