FC: 46

Everyone was in shock on what Elise just said." And as for you, you were supposed to look after Cassie." Elise said looking at Oliver.

" Elise, let's go." Natalie said holding her hand. Looking behind the crowd, she also saw Ashton and some of his friends." We need to go." Natalie said.

The Harpers went out and drive away with Cassie passed out on Avery's lap. Elise looked out the window, trying to calm herself down.

Tears were starting to slip down her cheeks. She still could feel Isaak's grasp on her wrist. She's trying her best not to cry inside the car.

Natalie noticed and so she held Elise's hand and rubbed it so she could calm down. She moved closer to her and put her arm around Elise to comfort her.

When they got home, Elio was carrying Cassie." Take her to her room." Alex said then Grandpa Enzo came out of his room.

" What happened here?!" He asked his grandchildren." Cassie was about to get raped, luckily Elise found her before it happened." Avery explained.

" Excuse me." Elise ran up to her room, tears falling down. As she went to her room, she slammed the door and locked it. 

She went to her bathroom and cried as she tried to clean her wrist on where Isaak held her. Flashbacks started to happen.

She couldn't help herself but cried. She doesn't know what to feel, she was all mixed emotions. She was mad, hurt, and disgusted about herself.

" Elise, please open the door." Natalie knocked on the door repeatedly begging for Elise to open the door." Elise, please. I know what you're going through. You can talk to me about this." Natalie said.

" Elizabeth, open the door." Alex calmly said. They could hear Elise crying and it broke their hearts. The trauma it brought as she saw Isaak broke her into millions of pieces.

" I'm gonna call Max." Avery said.

Max's phone was ringing and it led him confused as why Avery was calling in the middle of the night.

M: Avery?
A: Max, you need to come at the mansion
M: What's wrong?

A: It's about Elise... she locked herself in her bedroom and I know you're the only person who can get inside to talk to her
M: I'm on my way

Max hung up and quickly went to his car and drove to the mansion.
He was worried on his way to the mansion.

As he got there, he met up with Elise's brothers, waiting for him.
" We tried our best for her to open the door but she wouldn't listen." Elio said.

" Follow us." Alex said, leading Max to Elise's room." Max, great. She still won't open up." Avery said.

" Elise, it's Max. Avery called me. Can you open the door please?" Max asked knocking on the door.

They waited a few minutes before the door finally opened. Max was quickly pulled into hug as Elise continued to cry.

Max hugged her tight and kissed her head." It's ok. I'm here." Max comforted.

The rest watched as Elise slowly calmed down as she's with Max.
" What happened?" Nick asked.

" It's better if we tell you downstairs and leave them alone for awhile." Avery said.

They en5 down to the living room, with Grandpa Enzo." Can you tell us now?" Elio asked.

" 2 years ago, Isaak raped Elise." Natalie said. Of course it shocked them." I am going to kill him! " Nick exclaimed about to leave when Elio pulled him back.