FC: 25

As Cassie left, it was Natalie's turn." Ms. Natalie Harper. Heard a lot about you. You and your sisters were the pride of Quinton." Mr. Olley said.

" What happened to Mr. Lane?" Natalie asked." He's retired." Mr. Olley said." So, what's your story you want to share?" Mr. Olley asked.

Flashback

Natalie was only 2, she was sitting on the living room floor with her dad reading a newspaper by the fireplace while her mom was in the kitchen, and Avery was dancing around, while Elise was only 1 and all she did was crawl around the house.

Natalie has stack of books by her side while she was reading the other ones, it wasn't anything unusual with her family, since she was 1 she could already talk fluently that isn't normal to others.

" Avery, did you know that the stars don't actually twinkle?" Natalie asked." No." Avery said." Dad, di you know?" Natalie asked." Honestly sweetie, I didn't know about that." Lorenzo said.

" It said that the stars that don't twinkle are most likely to be satellites. They are a lot closer to us so they are brighter in the sky which means we don't see them twinkling." Natalie explained.

" Elise." Natalie called her sister who was standing up and almost leaning to the stack of books." Elise!" Natalie yelled when the stack of books collapsed and that startled everyone in the house and made Elise cry." Natalie, why are you yelling?" Avery asked.

" Elise knocked off all of my books." Natalie said." Natalie, Elise is just a baby, she doesn't know what was going on." Lorenzo said picking up Elise who was crying.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." Natalie said quickly standing up, going to her father to give Elise a hug. Her father knelt down and placed Elise down as Natalie hugged her. Avery then came and joined the hug.

" What happened?" 3 boys came in the living room with Amelie." Elise knocked off all my books so I yelled at her. I didn't mean to hurt her." Natalie explained.

" It's ok Nat." One of the boys said then joined the hug, and the two boys joined them too." Dinner's ready in a minute." Amelie said leaving the room and went back to cooking with the maids.

At school, Natalie isn't a normal kid, she's the exact definition of a child prodigy. She was always on top of the class, advanced than any other students, and it was tough to her knowing she's way advanced than the rest and knows everything already that is being thought by the teachers.

Natalie was very active, at some point, hyperactive, she couldn't control it." Dad! Elise" Natalie greeted excitedly giving her dad and Elise a hug." Hi Dad. Hi Elise." Avery greeted giving her dad and Elise a hug.

" Mr. Harper, can we talk to you for a moment?" Natalie's teacher said." Sure, girls, go with Luke and wait for me in the car." Lorenzo said turning to Luke, one of their bodyguards around the age of 18.

" Ok." The girls said following Luke out of the school. They waited in the car." What's taking dad so long?" Elise asked." He's talking to out teacher." Avery explained.

" I wonder why." Natalie said standing up from her sit looking out the window and got excited starting to jump up and down.

" Natalie, sit down." Avery said, now obviously, Avery was very much matured in a young age." Dad, dad, dad. What did Ms. Lina tell you?"  Natalie asked curiously.

" Nothing sweetie, go take a sit and put your seatbelt on." Lorenzo said getting inside the passenger side next to the driver.

Avery put on Elise and Natalie seatbelt on before her. Later that night, Natalie would shift side to side in her be." What's wrong?" Avery asked turning on the lamp from their night stand while looking over to Elise, fast asleep.