FC: 62

" Mr. Menendez, Hi. I'm Detective Hayes and this are my friends Atty. Patterson and Officer Anderson." Detective Hayes introduced." Hi." Erik smiled.

" We're really good friends with Amelie and Lorenzo. We were assigned with their case. We caught the person-" Officer Anderson was cut off.

" Who?" Erik asked." His name is Carl Jackson." Officer Anderson said." Where can I see him?" Erik asked." He's at the West Brook Prison." Atty. Patterson said. Erik nodded.

" Thank you for telling me." Erik said." Of course." Detective Hayes said.

As the Harpers were talking to each other, Marco came with his wife and Bostyn." We have a problem." Lizzy said pointing behind them.

They all turned around." What the hell are you doing here?" Kelsey asked walking towards them." Kels, calm down." Sarah said stopping her sister.

" I'm still part of this family." Marco answered." Who invited you here?" Sarah asked." I invited them." Elise spoke." What?! Why did you do that?" Kelsey asked.

" Uncle Marco is still Dad's brother." Elise explained." You wouldn't be here without him." Bostyn spoke." Who asked you to talk?" Kelsey asked.

" I don't get why you hate me so much, we're sisters." Bostyn said." Because of you, our family broke up." Kelsey explained." Kels, that's enough." Elise said.

" No! It's true." Kelsey said." Just shut up!" Elise exclaimed. Everyone was shock at Elise's sudden outburst." Why are you always defending her?!" Kelsey asked.

" Kels, I'm not-" " Just shut it. I don't wanna hear your explanation." Kelsey said before leaving. Elise looked back at Bostyn and to her cousins.

" You guys can sit here." Isabela told Marco and his family while Sarah, Lizzy, Loren, and Jade went after Kelsey. Elise sat back down to her seat." You ok?" Max asked." Yeah... I'm fine." Elise said.

Bostyn looked around as she sat down." Hey Avery, we're gonna ahead. It's getting late." Tahani said." Yeah sure." Avery said about to stand up when she realized she was still holding Sean's hand. She look down and up to Sean before letting go.

They all head out the mansion and bid goodbye except for Sean." You guys go ahead." Sean said to his friends who were waiting for him." Ok." Kenneth said.

Sean turned back to Avery." Do you wanna talk for awhile?" Sean asked that made Avery confused." I know something's bothering you and I can sense that you're not ok." Sean said.

" You're supposed to go home already. Your parents are waiting." Avery said twisting the doorknob." I'm not leaving unless you talk." Sean said holding her hand.

" Sean, I can't do this right now. Please." Avery said looking at him in his eyes." Tomorrow. After dance. At the treehouse." Sean said." Ok..." Avery said, when she agree, Sean felt less worried about her.

Sean smiled, letting go of her hand." Goodnight." Sean said before leaving. When Avery went inside, she saw Bostyn and Elise talking when Kelsey and the rest of the girls came downstairs at the same time.

" You're still here." Kelsey said." Don't worry... We're leaving in a minute." Bostyn reassured." Good. And I don't want to see your face ever again-"

" You can't do that." Elise spoke." You know what, I don't understand why you're defending her instead of me. I'm your cousin." Kelsey said.

" She's my cousin too." Elise spoke." You shouldn't be blaming her for what your dad did. It isn't her choice to be his daughter to a mistress. She's human too, she's just like us." Elise spoke.