FC: 65

Indiana took a photo of Louis and Natalie kissing cause she saw Liv was in shock.

" Smile." Indiana laughed taking a picture of Liam and Liv. After pulling away from the kiss, the smiled at each other and then Liam pulled her into a hug.

" So does that mean??... We're together? Like dating?" Louis asked confused.

Natalie chuckled, nodding with a big smile on her face." Congrats guys." Sean congratulated as him and Avery joined the new COUPLE.

" And to you too." Louis said." Wait, does that mean we share the same anniversary?" Louis asked.

" No, Sean and I started dating last Monday." Avery explained." Oh." Louis said.

" Hello love birds." Elise said as she and Max, Liam and Liv, Oliver and Cassie joined them." Thank you Nat, you made us double our $50." Elise said.

Natalie looked at her confused." We made a bet on how long will you get together." Elise said.

" Liam and Liv lost." Max said." He's very unpredictable." Liam defended himself. They all laughed.

" I'm so happy for you guys. Nat finally made the decision of a lifetime." Elise said and they all laughed. Elio, Alex, and Nick then came to congratulate them.

" It was me you should thank." Nick said pointing to himself." I helped Natalie decide. If I didn't she would still be stuck up to Sean." He said and Alex nudged him to stop.

They all laughed." It's true." Natalie said." We should all hangout to tomorrow. Go ride a yacht." Elio said." That's actually a great idea." Alex said.

" You guys should come." Elio invited the whole Los/Vers club." I'm in." Oliver said. Erik and Enzo then came." Louis. Sean. Max. Oliver." Enzo called.

The boys felt nervous." Stand properly." Erik said. The boys quickly fixed their position. The girls laughed." Will you please follow us to the living room?" Enzo asked.

The boys looked at their girlfriends who shrugged." Good luck." Liam teased before they all went inside. When they walked back to the living room, the Harper boys were standing, crossed arms while the girls were sitting on the couch.

They all looked intimidating. The boys looked back to Aver, Natalie, Elise, and Cassie scared." We just want to talk to you guys." Alex said and then Jack came looking confused.

" What did I miss?" Jack asked." A lot." Owen said. Jack turned to the boys confused as he put his bags down and joined his cousins.

" Relax." Erik said and the boys sighed in relief. The girls chuckled." You just have to answer our questions." Enzo said then looked at his grandchildren.

" How do we know we can trust you with our girls?" David asked." I have a twin sister that I care about." Oliver said." I have two sisters." Sean said." I also have a sister." Max said." I have 2 sisters back in UK." Louis said.

" I mean, we wouldn't want anyone to cheat or abuse our sisters so why would we hurt them?" Louis asked gesturing to the girls." Smart answer." Kira said.

Louis glanced at Natalie who smiled." Have you ever had any past relationships?" Luke asked.
They all shook their heads no." I mean I only dated Natalie in the past." Sean explained.

" Ok, you're fine." Brec said." Did you ever got jealous of someone?" Jaeden asked. They all shook their heads except for Louis." I was jealous of Sean... one time. She used to talk about him all the time." Louis admitted.

Elise and Avery nudged Natalie who blushed." Very honest." Isabela said." What was your first impression the first time you saw them?" Owen asked.

" Pretty." They all said in unison." I mean the genes. You all are pretty." Oliver said." Awe thank you." Jade said." What do you love about them?" Lizzy asked.