FC: 64

Thursday, The Golden 3 are helping the culinary club baking cookies for the play. It will be a free for the audience.

" Aprons." Riley said handing out the aprons. Elise took one and so did everybody else. Elise watched as Riley handed out the aprons.

" Alright, we have half of the day baking this. And then, the other half of the day will be for the final practice for tomorrow. So, everyone, please cooperate." Liv said.

They started making the dough." O-oh." Oliver spoke." What did you do?" Cassie asked." I accidentally poured 1 cup instead of one half." Oliver said.

" We can fix it. We just have to add flour." Cassie said putting more flour to the dough." See, it's easy." Cassie said." Idiot can't follow instructions." Liv teased and Liam laughed.

" Why are you so mean?!" Oliver asked." Awe, Liverpool's gonna cry." Cassie teased." Stop it." Oliver said." Is this butter enough?" Max asked Elise showing the slice of butter.

" Yeah, just put it in." Elise said setting up the mixer." Can you pass me the eggs?" Elise asked." Of course." He said getting the tray of eggs." Thanks." Elise said, cracking the eggs into the bowl.

Max smiled as he watches her." Why are you smiling?" Elise asked looking at him." I just remember we always bake cookies at your house when we were kids." Max said.

Elise smiled leaning close to him and then kissing him." This isn't the usual area for kissing but ok." Elio said as he stood in front of them with Chloe, trying not to laugh.

They both blushed as they pulled away." You want some chocolates?" Elio asked Chloe. Chloe was going to take it but she felt sick." You ok Chloe?" Elise asked.

" I'm fine." Chloe said but observing her, she looked sick. She was about to vomit so she excused herself quickly and ran to the nearest restroom.

The Elites excused themselves and ran after her to check if she was ok." What's her problem?" Nick asked walking towards Elio and Elise." No clue." Elio said.

" Uh... excuse me for a second." Elise said removing her apron and walked out. The Los/Vers club watched Elise leave, confused.

" Chloe, are you ok?" Taylor asked holding Chloe's hair back as Chloe throws up. Elise went inside the restroom and saw the Elites.

" Why are you here?" Jaycee asked." To have a talk with Chloe." Elise said." She isn't feeling well." Nadia said." Well obviously." Elise said.

" What do you want from her?" Brighton asked." Because I can talk to her whenever I want." Elise said." Now, can you leave us alone?" Elise asked." Come on guys." Bostyn said.

" So suddenly you're on her side?" Lexi asked." Can't believe you're a bunch of problematic bitches." Elise said." Take that back." Jordyn said.

" Cry if you want to. I'm not taking any words back cause all I said is true." Elise said." Bitch." Emily said." Dumb bitch." Elise spoke back with a teasing smile.

Emily was about to slap her when Lilia pulled her out of the restroom." Are we seriously gonna fight in this restroom when Chloe's sick?" Lily asked.

" Let's just go." Bostyn said leading her friends out of the restroom. After Chloe was done throwing up, she went to the sink and washed her face.

" Do you wanna go home? I can tell Elio to take you home." Elise said." No, I'm fine. I'm just not feeling well." Chloe said." Maybe something I ate this morning." Chloe said.

" Do you wanna go to the clinic?" Elise asked." No, I'm feeling better." Chloe reassured." If you say so." Elise said.

Back with the Los/Vers club, Sean and Avery were pretty much playing with the dough, laughing and teasing each other." It looks tasty, let me try it." Sean said eating a pinch of cookie dough.