FC: 17

" That escalated quickly." Avery spoke as she and Natalie stood by the hallway and watched Brandon get arrested.

" You guys came back at the wrong time. Everyone's getting exposed each day." Bailey said.

" I don't see a problem. Our lives have been exposed years ago. What can this guy do that will bring us down?" Natalie said.

" FC do be trying to ruin everyone's lives." Ken said then Gabe closed his locker coming towards their way with Sean, Josh, and Julian showed up, walking towards the group.

" Yeah, I'm gonna go. Looks like my day's ruined. " Natalie said looking at Avery before leaving.

The group watched as Natalie left." Hey guys." Julian greeted with a smile." Are you guys seriously gonna ignore the fact someone just got arrested?" Tahani asked.

" It's not like the first time someone got arrested in school." Josh said." Wait what?" Avery asked confused." Jayden Bartels, she got arrested for shoplifting." Sean said.

" So that's why the dance club looks incomplete." Avery said realizing Jayden wasn't at the club meeting." Hey." Gabe casually greeted.

" I better follow Natalie." Avery said quickly leaving the group. The group glanced over to Gabe before leaving.

Later at Lunch, Natalie and Avery entered the cafeteria, everyone's eyes were on them." Harpers." Liv called from their table.

The two smiled and walked to their table and sat down." Eating Pizza for lunch." Natalie said." It's Pizza day." Cassie answered and the two chuckled.

" I called Andrei." Cassie added." Andrei's a really nice guy isn't he." Avery said." Sure is." Cassie chuckled.

Liv, Liam, Oliver, and Max looked at them confused. Cassie hasn't really talked to Natalie and Avery that long but they talk like they know each other.

" Guys, you wanna hang out at S&N tonight?" Max asked." Can't." Cassie, Natalie, and Avery said at the same time.

" I have a writing session tonight." Natalie said." I have to do an online dance class." Avery said." I have training tonight." Cassie excused.

" You guys are very busy people." Liam said." It's what successful people do." Natalie said." Yeah, yeah we get it. You're rich, beautiful, talented, and a whole definition of perfection." Liv said.

The three girls just chuckled." Anyways, I got to be honest, Tate Mcrae, you're a superstar." Oliver complimented.

Natalie chuckled." Well, it's hard to believe because that's not my real name. I'm still thinking if I should change it to my real name." Natalie said.

" Wonder where you got the name." Cassie said." Tate's an alter ego of mine. She's the other side of me with creativity and talent. Come on guys, I've already told you this before. It's like you got memory loss or something. I've been literally Tate Mcrae since I was 13. How could you forget?!" Natalie said rolling her eyes.

They all laughed. After lunch, they all split up and went to their classes." Mr. Elton, can you help me with this?" Brighton raised her hand.

" Uhm.. sure." Mr. Elton said walking towards Brighton's chair." It's about this." Brighton said with a very flirtatious tone in her voice.

Only a couple of students in the class heard it, that includes Max who was very weirded out.

Max went back to working and ignored Brighton's flirty action with Mr. Elton. In their next class, Brighton's actions continued with another male teacher.

" Is it just me or Brighton's flirting with all the teachers?" Max asked Oliver and Liam." She's acting like that most of the time." Liam said rolling his eyes.

" Isn't Brighton always flirty to everyone? I swear she teaches the Elites how to flirt." Oliver said." She could make a video tutorial titling it as " How to flirt with your teachers " that will have a lot of views." Oliver said making the boys laugh.

" Boys, what are you laughing about?" Mr. Henry asked." Nothing." They all excused. Mr. Henry looked back to the board and continued.

It was around 4:25 and everyone's impatiently waiting till 4:30 to get out of school." Should we just skip this and go home already? It's already 4:25." Jordyn said to Brighton.

" It's literally 5 minutes away. Can't you just wait?" Taylor asked." Oh, come on. You want to get out of this place too already." Bostyn said.

" This is a hell hole." Lilia said." Tell me about it." Maddie said." The school bells gonna ring in no time." Chloe said looking at her watch.

" Are we really gonna count down?" Emily asked." Wait, we're counting down?" Nadia asked." Ugh. This is so stupid." Lily said checking her phone. 

" Will you guys keep it down?" Lexi asked." I couldn't agree more." Brighton said then the school bell ringed meaning it's time to go home.

" You are completely taking out my focus. Mr. Henry's discussing important details." Jaycee said.

" Finally." The Elites said in unison grabbing their bags and going out of the room when their phones received notifications.

" What a surprise. It's from FC again." Cassie told Liv as they got out of the room." Who could it be this time?" Liv asked before checking her phone.

It was pictures of Brighton back then getting in and out of random motels with her teachers.

I thought I could be surprised but I was disappointed in myself. I always knew Brighton's a flirty ass bitch. Guess what I found out, Brighton slept with 5 teachers in her old school to get good grades. 

Their wives weren't very happy when they found out. Or at least, they got satisfied when they had the chance to pull Brighton into a fight making a huge scandal in their town forcing Brighton to move here in West Brook.

Do we really have to become a slut to get good grades? It's really that simple to open your textbooks and read. And then, you wouldn't have to ruin people's families. Don't worry about getting suspended, all these messages are only sent to students and teachers do not have a clue about this.

-FC

Brighton froze in shock. She quickly ran away as students turned to her. Maddie followed her out of the school as the Elites stood there in disbelief.

Brighton never told them about it." FC did two strikes at one." Liam said as the boys found Cassie and Liv.

Liv giggled and gave her boyfriend a hug." So what now? The whole Elite becomes a flirty group with dirty secrets?" Max asked.

" Nonetheless, all their secrets always revolves around guys. Except for Lily about the grades. And to the other girls who haven't been exposed yet." Oliver said.

" Right, I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Cassie said." Bye Cassie." Oliver said with a smile.

Hey guys! I finally updated. Wooh! I hope you enjoyed this very boring piece of shi-

Again, disclaimer, this book might use very offensive words so I'm very sorry. All these characters are face claims and do not act like this in real life. That's all. PEACE!