FC: 4

It's already weekend, the first 5 days went by fast. Cassie, Oliver, and Liv got an A on their project in physics and now, Taco and Cassie were going out.

Taco texted Cassie the address." Hey Cassie." Taco greeted." Hi Taco." Cassie greeted." Who's that?" Taco asked looking at Andrei standing behind Cassie.

" He's Andrei. My driver/bodyguard." Cassie said." Oh ok. I planned to get ice cream and go to the amusement park. Is that ok with you?" Taco asked.

" Yeah, sure." Cassie said." Ok cool." Taco said then they head to the ice cream parlor and ordered ice cream before heading to the amusement park and talked for hours.

" So, what's your favorite food?" Taco asked." That's a hard question. I have a lot." Cassie chuckled." Just pick one." Taco said.

" Ok, well... my favorite would be.. steak and mash potatoes." Cassie said." Fancy food. Ok, what's your favorite color?" Taco asked.

" Probably red or blue." She answered." What's yours?" She asked." I like grey." Taco answered." I heard that you're a dancer, how old were you when you started dancing?" Taco asked.

" I'm probably two when I started dancing." Cassie answered." Impressive." Taco said.

" What about you, what do you do?" Cassie asked." I'm a varsity player. I play football." Taco said." Cassie." Andrei called. 

Cassie and Taco looked at him pointing at his watch." Shoot. I have to go." Cassie said." What? Why?" Taco asked confused.

" I have a curfew. My Grandpa will kill me if I don't go back home in time." Cassie said." You still have curfew? You're 17." Taco said.

" A billionaire." Andrei informed.
Taco nodded." Of course. I'll see you soon Cassie." Taco said.

" It's nice hanging out with you." Cassie said." Me too." Taco said with a smile.

Cassie smiled before following Andrei back to the car and drove away.

When she got home, Grandpa Enzo was standing in front of the entrance waiting with his arms crossed.

" Just in time." Grandpa Enzo said." Andrei reminded me." Cassie said.

Grandpa Enzo glanced at Andrei then gave him a nod." Excuse me sir." Andrei said leaving the both of them.

" Dinner's ready." One of the maids said. The two nodded heading into the dining room and sat down.

" How's your date?" Her cousin asked." It's not a date." Cassie defended.

" A date?" Grandpa Enzo asked.
" It's not a date. He's just a friend." Cassie said.

" No need to be defensive." Her cousin said." I'm not." Cassie said getting frustrated at her cousin.

" And how did you know it's a guy?" Cassie asked." I have eyes." Her cousin said.

" Enough talking. Let's eat dinner, the food is getting cold." Grandpa Enzo said.

5 days passed, Tacoda and Cassie have been hanging out for the past couple of days.

" Hey Cassie." Taco greeted." Hi." Cassie said before turning back to her locker.

" Wanna hangout later?" Taco asked." Where?" Cassie asked.
" At the field bleachers at lunch." Taco said.

" See you." Taco added before leaving." I have a bad feeling about this." Liv said.

" Why?" Cassie asked." I don't trust boys like Tacoda." Liv said.
" For what reason?" Cassie asked.

" Have you seen how he dress? Skater boys are definitely not my type." Liv said.