FC: 53

Lucas and the boys went to the drag race with each of their sports cars. When they arrived, the people stepped aside for them to get out.

Lucas put on his shades and looked over to her brother and cousins." Nice car." One of the guys said." Thanks." Lucas said." Where's the guy you were talking about?" Logan asked Sean.

" He's here somewhere." Sean said looking around." There he is." Sean said going over to the guy." Hey, you're the guy from the club." Sean said.

" Yeah I am... I'm-" He was cut off by Alex." Darius?! What the hell are you doing here?" Alex asked." Mr. Alex... w-what are you doing here?" Darius asked.

" I'm with my cousins. What are you doing here?" Alex asked." I'm racing." Darius said." Great. Is it possible to sign us up?" Sean asked pointing to his cousins.

" I can. I'll be right back." Darius said." I'm gonna go look around." Elio said and the boys just nodded before he left. He was walking around when he bumped into a girl.

" I'm sorry-" " Elio, it's fine." The girl said then Elio looked at her." Chloe... I wasn't expecting you here." Elio said." Julian is participating in the race." Chloe said.

" Glad that I'm participating in the race too." Elio said." Oh... Good for you. Good luck." Chloe said before leaving. Elio sighed before walking back to his cousins.

" Hey, isn't that Chloe you were talking to?" Logan asked." She has a boyfriend." Elio said." Man... sucks to be you." Mace said." Looks like her boyfriend is going to race too." Luke said.

" I'm gonna go tell Darius to match you up with his race." Jaeden said." So what's your plan with her?" David asked." I want her back... but she's happy with him." Elio said.

" If you really want her back, then go get her." Luke said." I'm not that kind of guy, Luke. I respect her and her relationship." Elio said.

" This is why I like Elio. He truly cares." Logan said." Great news, I already set you guys up. Elio, you're in a match with Julian, I don't know why you requested that but I don't care. There's gonna be 7 rounds. 4 cars every round." Darius said.

" Thank you." Elio said. Darius just smiled before leaving." He's a great kid." David said." So it's me, Luke, Logan, Mace, Lucas, Noah and Elio." Sean said." Good luck." Alex said giving his brother a hi five before joining David and Jaeden by the bleachers.

They all lined up when Julian went over to Elio." Heard we're on the same round." Julian said." Yeah." Elio said." Good luck." Julian said before leaving.

Elio glanced over the bleachers and saw Chloe looking at him." Was that the guy?" Noah asked." Yeah. Julian De Guzman." Elio said." His on the same class as I am." Elio said.

" He looks... I don't know... suspicious?" Noah said. Elio was confused." Why'd you say that?" Elio asked." I don't know man. I just get the sense of something." Noah said. Elio shrugged it off.

" Whatever that is, he looks innocent to do such thing." Elio said." You'll never know... Sometimes innocent are the most terrifying ones." Noah said before walking back to his car while Elio thought about it.

Nadia was the flag girl, a smirk on her face as she looked at everyone." On your marks....ready...set...GO!" Nadia yelled and the race had officially started. The cars were loud and fast as lighting.

Everyone cheered for the first round. While Mace was walking around, he bumped into Ashton." Watch it!" He exclaimed." Sorry." Mace said.

" You're new in town... now I know why you look so soft." Ashton said looking at Mace from head to toe." Excuse me?!" Mace asked pushing Ashton.