FC: 8

After the impromptu quiz bee at the auditorium, everyone left and went to their lockers, ready to get home.

They saw Lily slamming her locker door as the Elites were confronting her." Shut up!" Lily yelled to her friends walking out of the school.

" She's really upset." Cassie said to her friends." Like I said, you're way better than her. And finally you're our new representative, for the past 2 years, Lily's always getting second places whenever Quinton competes." Max said.

" 2 years?" Cassie asked." Quinton used to win all the quiz bees before." Liam said." But then Lily initiated she should be the next representative." Oliver said.

" I don't even want to talk about her." Liv said crossing her arms." Alright guys, I better head home. I'll see you tomorrow." Cassie said with a smile before heading to the parking lot and met up with Andrei and went home.

When Cassie arrived, she went straight to her room and changed. She lied down on her bed scrolling through her social media.

Few hours later, a maid knocked on her door calling for her to join her family for dinner.

She came down and sat down with her cousin and Grandpa." Let's eat." Grandpa Enzo said before eating dinner.

" How was your day Cassie?" Grandpa Enzo asked." About that... I'll be getting home a little late for the rest of the week." Cassie informed.

" And for what reason?" Her cousin asked." I'm selected to represent the school for the upcoming Quiz bee this weekend. The teachers said that I need training for it." Cassie said.

" You can stay a little late, only if Andrei joins you during this training session." Grandpa Enzo said." Does he have to?" Cassie groaned glancing over to Andrei standing with the rest of the bodyguards.

" Yes, you have to. Or else, I'm cutting your curfew a little shorter." Grandpa Enzo warned." Grandpa, I'm not a little kid anymore." Cassie complained.

" Because you're still a little girl in my eyes." Grandpa Enzo said." Grandpa, stop making me feel like a baby." Cassie said then she heard her cousin laughed.

" Yeah you are. Andrei needs to be by your side." Her cousin said. Cassie just rolled her eyes." You'll get used to it Little Sis." Her cousin said with a smile.

Cassie felt a little better as her cousin just called her as a little sister." Excuse me." Her cousin said as her phone ringed.

" I'm gonna go sleep." Cassie said." Ok, goodnight sweetie." Grandpa Enzo said.

The next day after class, Cassie sat in alone in an empty classroom waiting for the teachers." Cassie!" Her friends called coming inside the classroom.

" Guys, what are you doing here?" Cassie chuckled as they sat down next to her." To support you. Duh." Liv laughed then Andrei came and stood by the corner.

" Good Afternoon Cassie, sorry we're late for the training." Mr. Herschel said with the rest of the teachers." It's ok." Cassie said.

" Is it cool if we stay?" Oliver asked." Yes of course." Mr. Harold said." Uhm, excuse me? Who are you?" Ms. Gina asked Andrei by the corner.

" I'm Andrei, I am Cassie's Bodyguard. Her grandpa and cousin insisted I should be with her while she trains for this upcoming Quiz bee." Andrei informed.

" Oh ok then." Ms. Gina said. Couple of hours in training, the teachers were impressed by Cassie's intelligence.

" Cassie, you really are a gift. You reminded me of some of our old students." Mr. Herschel said turning to Cassie's friends who nodded.