FC: 15

After leaving the three girls dumbfounded, Natalie and Avery looked at each other with a smirk." That was good." Avery said to Natalie.

" Yours was better." Natalie giggled." Harpers, so the gossips were true." Bryce Hall, team captain of the football team greeted.

" And?" Natalie asked." You guys look so different." Bryce said." I'll take that as a compliment. Any questions?" Avery asked.

" Uhh.. no, that's all I wanted to say." Bryce said with a small laugh." Ok, since you don't have anything else to say, Natalie and I are leaving." Avery said flashing a smile before walking past him, followed by Natalie.

" Harpers, welcome to Quinton Academy." Principal Albi greeted." You're the new principal, Am I right?" Avery asked." Yes, I'm Principal Albi, I've been the principal for 2 years.." Principal Albi introduced himself.

" I assumed you've never really looked at the wall of fame and the school documents very often." Natalie said." I'm sorry?" Principal Albi was confused.

" The thing is... Us Harpers.. run this school, if you look at the wall of fame, you can see our names written on everything. Including the trophies you have on the trophy cabinet, all of it, thanks to us. We represent this school and lead it to the top. That's why Quinton is a prestige and luxurious school." Natalie explained.

" And aren't our pictures on the wall of fame?" Natalie asked." If that so, my apologies. Enjoy." Principal Albi said before leaving.

With that, the two started walking away, finding themselves in front of the School Committee Office.

They went inside and saw the whole Committee chatting." What are you two doing here?" Jaycee asked.

" We just came by and wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you guys in a while." Avery said.

" How's everyone doing?" Avery asked." We're doing great, you can leave." Jaycee said.

Natalie chuckled." Things haven't changed. Oh my Jaycee.. You're still the old bratty bitch. " Natalie spoke.

Everyone in the room froze in shock. They were not expecting the Harpers to be mean or just straightforward.

Harpers were known as the perfect girls. Has perfect grades, beauty, intelligence, kindness, generosity, innocent, humble and soft. Entitled as HEATHERS.

Natalie and Avery smirk as they saw their priceless reaction.

" Anyways, Liv, Liam, S&N tonight, inform the others." Avery said. The two left the office and walked away.

To list down what the Harpers truly are;

Avery's the oldest, she's the one who's keeping her family together, she has a very bubbly, innocent and soft personality. Avery's the kindest, she always wants to help others and spread positivity as she believes it can help improve the community.

Natalie's the middle child, she's the smartest or to say, the gifted. She's the William James Sidis in this generation. She has the IQ higher than Einstein, you could say it's impossible but it's true. She could read at the age of 2. She's a true beauty and brains.

And lastly, Harpers can't be Heathers if there's only two of them.

Elizabeth also known as Elise, she's the youngest. If Avery has the kindness and Natalie has the brains, she's both of them combined. Elise has the determination to make everything right. She's focused on what she believes in and will stand firmly to defend everyone. At the same time, she's very subtle and sweet.

As Natalie and Avery walked out, they went inside a specific class." Harpers..." Mr. Herschel was surprised.

" I hope we weren't late to class." Avery said." Uhm... no.. come in, introduce yourselves to the class." Mr. Herschel said, Avery and Natalie came inside and looked at the class.

Almost all the dance club were there. Maddie, Kalani, Kendall, Jojo, Sean, Gabe, Amari, Jake, Ken, Bailey, Tahani, Tati, Julian, and Josh.

And of course, new students that is not known." Good afternoon everyone that doesn't know us, my name's Avery Harper, I'm 21, I'm the president of the dance club, I'm a professional dancer and choreographer." Avery introduced.

" I'm Natalie Harper, I'm 19, I'm the president of the glee club, I'm also a professional dancer, I'm a singer, you might know me as Tate Mcrae and you've probably listened to my songs before." Natalie introduced. 

" Aren't you too young to be in 3rd year college?" A guy asked. Natalie looked at him and crossed her arms as everyone in class turned to him.

" What's your name?" Natalie asked." Noah Beck." Noah answered." And how old are you?" Natalie asked." 22." Noah answered.

" Well Noah, to inform you, I have 275 IQ, which means, I actually don't necessarily need to be in college at all because I already know everything but still, here I am." Natalie informed.

Noah leaned back, out of words to say." Ladies, you may take your seats." Mr. Herschel said. The two sat down at the middle, the only empty seats in between Sean and Gabe.

Sean glanced over to his left side and glanced at Natalie who looked uneasy as Natalie quickly glanced over to Sean and made a quick eye contact.

Sean sighed and looked back to Mr. Herschel. Avery glanced over at Gabe who looked at her and quickly looked away. 

Avery looked backed to the front but felt an someone looked at her from the side, so she turned to her right and saw Sean looking at her.

Avery quickly looked away as she turned to Natalie who turned to her and to Sean. After class, Cassie bid goodbye to her friends as she went home.

Avery and Natalie met up with Oliver, Liv, Liam, and Max at the parking lot." Are you guys ready to go?" Avery asked.

" All set." Max answered." See you there." Natalie said pulling out the car key before heading inside with Avery then drove away.

Later then, the group was complete at S&N catching up and laughing." It's great to have you guys back." Oliver said." How were you guys without us?" Natalie asked.

" We're fine, I guess, we adjusted a lot ever since you guys left." Max said." You guys changed a lot." Liam said.

" If what you mean is Physically, emotionally, and mentally, then yes... we did change." Avery said then they saw Detective Hayes, Atty. Patterson, and Officer Anderson coming towards them.

" Harpers, glad to see you guys are back." Atty. Patterson greeted." Good evening to our second dads. It's good to see you guys again." Natalie said.

" I'm really happy you guys came back. We missed you guys." Detective Hayes said." It's only been two years." Avery said.

" Hey, two years is a lot. You guys are very important to us." Officer Anderson said that made the Harpers smile.

" After all that happened, I was thinking you would never come back." Liv said.

" They already took one of us... You know what they say... Harpers are not easy to be moved, we aren't easy to be replaced. And we're not easy to be scared and back out on all our problems. We're always gonna come back. " Natalie said.

Hey guysss!! I'm back!! I'm sorry if I take so long to update. I'm having a writer's block, procrastination, and school works all at once. Hope you guys like the chapter. Have a good day. Love you all!! PEACE!

false confidence. [original]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara