Shopping trip!

In the end, Aizawa allowed them to skip classes for the day to go shopping, he was also informed of Jasmine's past and believed that the class should bond with her right now and then return to there classes, everyone got ready to leave especially with what principal Nezu gifted them... Money, he explained that the money was to help pay for things Jasmine would need and want only, Katsuki had called once more his parents to help him figure out what he can and can't buy Jasmine to help her omega out a bit, he also asked the three omega's in there class to gather for him as much info in what Jasmine liked as they can for him.

This granted him a list of what he could buy her today and then plan out other things to buy her in time... If the class didn't buy it first, of course he was planning to have some time with her alone to bond so to try and make her omega happy, he also wanted to know if she had friends at all... And know about her parents and any possible siblings she might have, he plans on asking her at a later time during there shopping and hopes everything will go well in the end, he also wanted her to meet his parents at some point and hoped things go well for that... He doesn't want to yell at his mother and scare Jasmine.

He got ready and then headed to the second floor where Jasmine was residing, he wanted to check up on her and then invite her to meeting his parents while the class brings back what they bought, he knocked on the door to find her open it seconds later, she looked so cute when wearing his hoodie that he gave her the day before with her fox ears and a single fox tail to protect how strong she really is "Ready to go?" he asked making her smile and nod as she locked her dorm room and then together went to the elevator to head to the mall, everyone was talking with joy at what they were planning to buy for Jasmine to help her.

Once inside, they decided to start with clothes... Jasmine sadly didn't have much to wear outside of school that fits her or is still good... She explained that she used to have better clothes but the class often attacked her clothes and ruined them enough that she couldn't fix them... Then they lowered her self-esteem on her body so she didn't go out shopping, they walked into a few stores and after checking her size they began looking around... With Katsuki helping her a bit more, he wanted her to relax and be happy in what she wore while also loving herself more so he picked out some comfy clothes for her to wear that made her smile more as she tried them on for him with the other clothes the class picked out with her of for her.

He slowly figured out what she liked, nice bright and dark colors, soft and warm clothes and sometimes she won't mind to look cute for him by wearing something like a dress, he smiled when she did since it told him that she was happy right now, the gang got tired after the clothing and shoe shopping so they were now taking a break to eat and drink before going back to shopping... But Katsuki had other plans "Come on" he whispered making Jasmine nod as she followed him quietly, he slowly brought her to a nesting store making her look at him confused "Were gonna work on your nest, it's not done" he explained making her smile and nod, they went inside with Jasmine slowly walking around to see what they had while Katsuki went to a worker to ask a few questions.

She started to look over some blankets when Katsuki returned, he was happy to see her picking things out by using her instincts, he did notice how each item was a specific color or design and understood... They were for his classmates to scent, he smiled at the idea of Jasmine making her nest with the scent of the class around her... He didn't even mind really since he thought it was cute of her to do, she would get closer to the rest of the class thanks to this... But then he noticed her grabbing one with a bee pattern, another with snakes, one with ladybugs, one with dragons, one with music notes and one with computer coding... It was a little strange but he could tell that these blankets took her back in another time as she grabbed another one with a needle and thread and one with the Eiffel tower... Meaning they were for people in Paris who love her... Then he remembered there teachers pup Hitoshi and little Eri that Izuku and Mirio rescued... She would need to meet them so he grabs a purple blanket, a white one with light pink sakura flowers and a Lemillion themed blanket making her look at him confused as he then decided to grab a Nejire-chan and Suneater blankets too.