Her students

Class 1-A, Aizawa, Toshinori and Eri were getting slowly into the jet, the Big 3 and class 1-B agreed to watch over Jasmine at school and to help her when she might need it, of course she was there to wish them well in Paris with Mitsuki at her side, she was to drive her back to UA as they leave for Paris, it was slowly going dark out... And Jasmine pointed out the different time zones for them and Paris "Going now instead of during the day would mean you would land when everyone is sleeping. So it's best to leave now, sleep on the plane and arrive there as there waking up" she explained so they agreed to going now so they could sleep a bit, get to the hotel to unpack a bit and then explore.

He hugged her close before scenting her, he sadly couldn't have her sent him because her old classmates would figure out where she is... So they had her scent items for him to smell when he needed to calm down, once he was done she made him promise for them to talk once he was unpacked, he nodded and then he headed into the jet to take his seat, he looked down to watch his sire take Jasmine inside where they would be safe, he turned to look at Eri who was slowly drifting to sleep as she listened to music playing from the wireless headphones Katsuki bought her to use, he smiled as the jet then got off the ground to head off for Paris... Where he would need to meet Caline Bustier's class... Where most of her students bullied his mate.

He was lightly shaken awake by Izuku, they had landed and were all slowly getting off to go grab there things and then head outside to be driven to there hotel, he sighed as he got up and followed him of the jet to join everyone, they moved to where there things were and slowly began to grab all of them before they could go outside, they slowly headed out while listening to the whispers in french about them... Somewhere in english but they didn't care... What he did care about is the fact they were talking about him... And badmouthing Eri who was still sleeping in his arms.

They arrived outside to not find a bus... But limos and not Caline Bustier's class representative Lila Rossi and deputy Alya Cesaire (who he really wanted to attack but was controlling himself)... But two different girls, the two looked to be talking while a blonde with her hair tied in pigtails wearing a ladybug themed outfit and the blue haired girl wore a cat themed outfit, they seemed to be talking about someone and rumors... But they could care less right now, what they wanted to know was why Lila Rossi and Alya Cesaire weren't here to meet them, at that moment they both turned to them "You must be class 1-A from UA! I'm Aurore Beauréal" the blonde said "And i'm Mireille Caquet. Were the class representative and deputy of miss Mendelieve's class" the blue haired girl explained.

 Were the class representative and deputy of miss Mendelieve's class" the blue haired girl explained

"Okay... But we were to meet Lila Rossi and Alya Cesaire?" Izuku said making the two girls look like they took a huge bite out of a lemon "Lila claimed she was stressed so Alya took her outside... Next thing we know they went out shopping and have yet to return... So we came here in there place... You can complain to miss Bustier and principal Damocles when you go to the school later on" Aurore explained, Mireille then explained that the mayor of Paris wanted the class to arrive at his hotel (he cancelled there reservation at the hotel they chose because he and Chloe wanted to meet Jasmine's mate and class in person) "Were actually friends with Jasmine, so Mari told us about you Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya" Mireille said making them nod.