Never goodbye

It was sad news to hear... But in the end the pack helped Jasmine put away her things so she could return home, it was hard on all of them as they helped her pack up her things so she could get going to the airport, the triplets couldn't come with her but Eri decided that she wanted to go to school in Paris making Katsuki agree to her wishes as Jasmine promised to keep in contact with all of them once in Paris "We will visit again so don't think this is forever" she explained making them all nod to her words.

It took a few days but soon they were ready to get going for Paris, Mitsuki and Masaru came because they wanted to be there when the two girls leave, Jasmine makes a bunch of promises to them and Eri does the same before they were called to there plane's sight "I'll text when were off the plane" she said making them all nod as the two girls then walk off, slowly they couldn't see the two girls but they still watched until they knew the plane they were on was out of there sights before heading back, once back in there dorm building... Everyone was quiet, it was hard with Jasmine and Eri not there, sure they had the triplets but it wasn't the same.

As a result they did there best to keep busy, Katsuki had the pups to take care of but the pack always helped so there wasn't any problem on that end, slowly time went on and soon it was time for bed, Katsuki was just about to go to sleep when he got a text from Jasmine... It was a picture of her and Eri showing that they had safely arrived in Paris, he smiled and saved the picture after Jasmine texted "I love you" making him rumble at it and then going to sleep for the night, when he wakes up the next morning its to another picture sent to him of Eri with Jasmine's adoptive parents making him smile.

Of course he shows these pictures to his pack making them happy to see that things were okay for them in the end, it made them all feel much better as time went on, slowly a week goes by and still things are going well for them, Jasmine keeps contact and always sends Katsuki pictures of something that happened that day for him to show the pack, sometimes she would send a short video to let them see what they were doing at the moment, slowly time continues and it has now been a month since Jasmine and Eri left for Paris, by then Eri has made friends with Nino's little brother Chris and a girl named Manon that Marinette babysits sometimes, one of his favorite pictures was of Eri wearing a really cute dress with her hair braided with ribbons in Katsuki's colors.

He made it a screen image in the end because he thought it was such a cute picture, he just loved seeing the two so happy like this right now, one day Jasmine send a picture that Katsuki had to show Izuku because of who she took a picture of with Eri... Was none other then Rody Soul himself, Izuku had kept contact with the guy and he was happy to see him again after the months apart, back then Izuku had thought Rody was his mate but the male omega only saw him as a protector and Izuku accepted that... But now in these pictures Jasmine sent... Izuku saw that he was now very happy because he found his true mate was Chloe herself, as the two looked very happy.

Pino looked to be clearly expressing Rody's happiness at having Chloe and she was happy to meet his brother Roro and sister Lala, Eri looked to have Pino on her head just singing a song for her and all of them were having fun together, Jasmine als...

Pino looked to be clearly expressing Rody's happiness at having Chloe and she was happy to meet his brother Roro and sister Lala, Eri looked to have Pino on her head just singing a song for her and all of them were having fun together, Jasmine also sent them a number which confused them for a moment as Katsuki called the number... They waited a while in silence before someone answered "Hello~" Rody chirped with a yawn as he must have been tired but everyone was happy to talk to him again after what Izuku told them about him, Katsuki handed his phone to Izuku who began to talk to the omega with great joy.

This goes on for a while before Izuku hands the phone back to Katsuki by placing it to his ear, he was a little confused at first "Alpha?" Jasmine voice came through making him jump and run to there room quickly so he could have her all to himself "How long do you have his phone for?" he asked making her giggle "Rody just fell asleep while talking to Izuku so I asked him to hand you back the phone... So we have until he wakes up or we hang up" she explained making him smile at her words as they began to talk so to catch up on things since she left for Paris, she talked about all kinds of things that she and Eri did together and what she planned to have her enjoy.

This went on until she was getting tired and Katsuki whispered for her to go to bed making her slowly agree and bid him goodnight making them hang up so she can go to sleep, he could talk to her when she wakes up in the morning making him smile in the end, as a result he went back to the others and was surprised to find them opening a box "What is this?" he asked as they turned to him with Denki telling him that the package arrived while he was in his room, they opened it to find it was from Jasmine and that she got them a switch with all kinds of games for them to play with controllers for a number of people to play together.

Katsuki looked at this and smiled as he then moved to help them set the switch up so they could play together, in the end they agreed that Izuku will keep it and make an account on it for himself since Katsuki plays with Jasmine's switch on her account, so once all was done with they began to play a few games together and solo with a save file for those who wanted to play the game, while others simply watched them play, Izuku does of course get to play the games that have one save file and they would all watch him play and cheer him on as he plays, Katsuki smiles as he films them playing and then sends them to Jasmine so she knows when she wakes up that they got her gift and loved it.

Meanwhile... Adrien watched on his computer monitor the news, he was so angry right now! He lost his omega and was pulled out of school! Now he can't see her again like he used to do! There had to be a way from the get her back right? He just had to figure out a plan to get her back once more and this time... Keep her by his side forever, but right now he was stuck since his parents were at home and will be keeping an eye on what he does online, but soon they would leave with Nathalie... Soon he will be able to try and find someone who can help him get his sweet omega Jasmine and win against that bastard Katsuki who stole her from him... Once he hears them leave... He will get started at long last.

BNH: Angel with red eyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara