Off hinged!

It took Katsuki a while to wake up, even then his head hurt a ton, he opened his eyes to a blurry sight at first before slowly focusing on a figure dressed in black leather all over, slowly the figure walked over to him... And revealed Adrien Agreste in his hero outfit "So you're awake now... Took you long enough" he said with a huff as looked him over before slowly walking a few steps away, he didn't seem to care about Katsuki "You really ruined everything you know... I had everything planned to be with Jasmine, I had reservations, an outfit prepared for her, my speech was practised... And you TOOK HER FROM ME!!" he slammed his foot into Katsuki's face very hard.

To the mated alpha... It felt like he could have almost lost a tooth from the blow, he was so mad at the fact he got captured like this by this blind idiot of all people, he coughed up blood while glaring at Adrien for what he just did... But he didn't look all that guilty in all of this right now "Oh? Are you angry that I have the upper hand? Or the fact that i'm going to have Jasmine at long last?" he asked making Katsuki look enraged at what he just said... Does he actually think he will have Jasmine after everything he did to her and them?

Adrien looked smug at him... Obviously he was certain he won at long last and was finally going to have what he always wanted... The girl who didn't love him at all, Katsuki didn't even force her into anything like Adrien forced his scent on her, he properly courted her and she accepted it, he asked to claim her and she accepted him... In the end he gave her the one thing Adrien never did... He gave her options in all of this and she chose him over Adrien because he was better, he was kind to her, he protected her, he made her happy, he made her open up about everything she was put through.

All of that because he did better then Adrien did, Katsuki quickly glanced around to try and find something that would help him in taking Adrien out or even to escape... But Adrien looked to have everything away from the tied up alpha so he can't do such a thing, he growled as Adrien grinned at him once more before walking towards a table that held different weapons for him to use "You know... Jasmine doesn't even need to see you... I just need to tell her that I will have you killed if she doesn't let me take her" he purred making Katsuki growl even louder then earlier.

He was ready to go feral from those words that the vile alpha just spoke... His inner alpha wanted to kill this guy after what he said while thinking what he might plan to do to Jasmine to have her for himself as they then heard it, someone was on the roof and was trying to break inside making the two alpha's looked up to the roof as then a hole was made in an instant, they turned away as the figure landed inside with grace, Adrien looked over with a glare as the figure slowly got up to glare at him "It's over Adrien... Were stopping you once and for all after everything you've done to Jasmine and the rest of us" Juleka... No Purple Tigress says with a growl as she get's ready to fight the alpha before taking him away like the criminal he now was.

Adrien growled in anger at her words as he then quickly got ready to fight her, Katsuki on the other hand was trying to get out of his binds to help his pack with this fight against Adrien, he struggles until he felt someone behind him "Don't move...

Adrien growled in anger at her words as he then quickly got ready to fight her, Katsuki on the other hand was trying to get out of his binds to help his pack with this fight against Adrien, he struggles until he felt someone behind him "Don't move problem child... You don't want him to notice me do you?" his teacher Shota says as he removes his binds to let Katsuki finally get up, he turned to look at his teacher but he was already gone to another spot to help in the fight right now, Katsuki decided to move too so that Adrien can become irrational in his attacks.