Home again

Izuku was still pissed, Jasmine was finally getting better after what Adrien did to her... And Alya ruined everything with her fucked up mindset with her, he should have known that something like this would happen... After all she was certain that Jasmine was in the wrong still so it makes more sense than anything right now, he was ready to lose it like Eri had when Jasmine ran out, she couldn't be calmed down at all... No matter what they tried to do she only wanted her mom, Katsuki has been trying to calm her down and care for the triplets but he already looked drained.

So he and some members of the pack came to help him by taking the triplets while he tries to calm Eri down, he also noticed how Katsuki went to his phone and was talking to someone by text... But he decided to not ask questions and to just let him be, if he wanted to tell them he would have said something already, the very next day though... Was complete chaos, turns out the Paris class claim that what they claimed was the truth... So they contacted the police to bring them to UA to search for Jasmine and arrest her, it angered everyone including the police because the class had wasted there time.

They were charged for the call and then were ordered to hand over there phones for the rest of the trip to there parents, they simply weren't trusted with them anymore... As for Kagami, the pack wasn't sure if she could stay after the look she gave to Jasmine after Alya lied to them about what Jasmine did, Katsuki did end up explaining everything and admitted he got contacted about what happened and told the League but Kagami still hurt Jasmine big time and they didn't know what to do about it, Luka told them to let him talk to her and then they could talk together about what she did, they all agreed and left it in his hands.

Rose still tried to get back with Juleka but the omega ignored her the whole time, Momo had tried to keep Rose away but the blonde always came back after a while, it was annoying to all of them to be honest, but still at least she wasn't trying to get near the pups, for the next few days things happened at the school, in the end Nezu had enough and ordered everyone for the trip to return to Paris and to not try to come back... As a result there pack was split right now until they could be together again at long last.

Of course the class tried to fight back but in the end... Police had to escort them to the airport, Katsuki sent a text once they were gone to tell the League that Jasmine can come back without a worry... Especially since Nezu swore that Jasmine wasn't in trouble, the class wanted her back so badly, during lunch they returned to there dorm to find her inside about to head to her and Katsuki's room, she saw them and didn't know how to react so they allowed Katsuki to go with her to talk and rest and let her come to them later on, it took a week before she came back to classes, she did contact her sister's and friends... Except Kagami about everything and apologized for not telling them.

They all didn't mind and told her that they would have waited for her to tell them herself if Alya hadn't said anything, her pack didn't try to speak to her, instead they let her come to them slowly, she first went to Izuku who was more than happy to give her comfort as she cried in his arms, he was just happy to see her again, at long last she was back by there side, Katsuki works hard to help her in class and everyone helped in any way they could, of course it was still hard on Jasmine and Katsuki to recover from what Alya did to them, sometimes Izuku wished he could have crushed her dreams and life after what she did but she was already gone back to Paris so all he could do is wait for her to come back herself.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Katsuki watched as Jasmine slept in there nest, he does this to make sure that she's alright and that she didn't have any problems as she slept, he should be sleeping right now but he was just worried about her and really wanted to keep an eye on her right now, it had been four days since she came back to class and he still worried about her and how she might react to things, after she came back... There had been nights where she would wake up in tears because of Adrien, Lila and Alya's actions, he understood that this was hard on her and that it makes sense as to why she was like this, he hated those nights because he could only watch her cry in terror to what they put her through.

Thus... He doesn't sleep much now, but he's able to get enough sleep in the end so that's fine, while it is a little less than the normal amount it was still something, he is certain Jasmine noticed the lack of sleep but wasn't saying anything about it out of worry but tonight... Jasmine propped herself in bed while looking at him "Your not sleeping" she said simply which made him look at her in silence, he didn't know how to respond to her words at all right now and simply looked at her slightly pale, she slowly sat up in there nest and faced him "Katsuki... Why aren't you sleeping?" she asked softly so to not wake up the triplets who were sleeping at the moment... But simply didn't know how to respond right now.

All he could feel was shame, hiding something like this from his mate like that? What kind of alpha was he to do it in the first place? Jasmine sighs before speaking once more "I get that your worried about me... But forcing yourself to not sleep like this is only going to hurt you" she explained making him sigh and nod to her words, she moved to sit in his lap which made him look at her feeling nothing but regret "I just wanted to be awake when you have nightmares" he explained softly making her sigh "And I get that but... Wouldn't it be better to just hold me close while we sleep?" she said making him think about it for a moment before nodding to her words,  after that she forced him to fall back into there nest and to sleep for the rest of the night.

In the end all that sleep he missed caught up to him and he didn't wake up until classes were done for the day, he only knew this because Izuku came into the room after being invited in by Jasmine to hand his pack alpha the notes he took for him, he panicked a bit at first but Jasmine's pheromones calmed him down quickly enough to not wake up the pups who were sleeping at the moment, after that it was decided by the pack that Katsuki was not allowed to keep himself awake just because he's worried... Instead he had to talk to the pack when something like this happened at some point... Everyone has to follow the rule now because they didn't want someone to do the same as Katsuki.

As a result, Jasmine opened up about her contact with the League and they accepted it all, none of them got mad at her for hiding any of this or thought of her as a traitor, they all decided to then just relax and play video games together making Jasmine happy, of course she had the triplets to care for so Katsuki had to leave with her to care for them but no one minded at all and were in fact pushing them to go care for there pups, for the next two weeks they all slowly get back to normal making the whole pack happy how well things were going now as Katsuki talks to his sire who called him about him, Jasmine and the pups, the pack was watching him except Eri who was playing on her dam's tablet that Katsuki bought her making her smile because she knew things were getting better for her slowly but surely now.